About time many of you got a life.

My devotion to the West Tigers is as strong as any contributor on this forum.

I follow a policy of not Bagging the Coach Ivan Cleary. His record speaks for itself, he has done exactly the same job as required by the Tigers at the Warriors and Penrith.
If his many detractors on this forum should actually listen and digest to what he has said time and time again, "The rebuilding of this club is in its INFANCY.
Nobody can argue he has turned our defence around, he has turned us into a side that competes until the final whistle EVERYWEEK.

I don’t bag the CEO, Justin Pascoe who inherited a club in a diabolical state. Under his leadership record membership, record sponsorship. Front office in the best shape its been for well over a decade.

I don’t bag the players who play in one of the hardest physical sports on the planet, and at this time of the season many are carrying niggling injuries week in week out. To be able to play and sustain an NRL career takes a lot of ability, toughness and a lot of guts, and some backbone, something that’s sadly lacking in a great many posters on this forum.

Some of the criticisms levelled at both Ivan and the team are just INFANTILE. (Adjective-characteristics of or befitting an infant, childish).

As predictable as the sun coming up tommorow the MEDIOCRITY thread!

So nobody can have an opinion that’s different to yours. Great post Champ

Much easier for most to sit on the couch and be critical. I for for one am very proud of the team’s effort throughout this year.

I enjoyed 70 minutes of the game

True we need to be patient with Lolohea we may need him to kick one from the sideline.

Fact is we are a few players short, missing some class and strike power.

There’s a couple of guys who are stop gaps, hopefully we can recruit well in coming months and improve.

@:

Different Opinion, couldn’t care less.
What irks me is the constant whinging.
Learn to take the good with the bad.

@:

Fact is we are a few players short, missing some class and strike power.

There’s a couple of guys who are stop gaps, hopefully we can recruit well in coming months and improve.

I am sure that Wests tigers supporters are hoping that the club sign Mbye, a capable back up hooker and fast defensive centre before June 30. to say the team needs them for the rest of the season is an understatement. The club certainly has the money to do this. Everybody needs to forget about Nathan Cleary for the immediate (2019) future.

@:

@:

Different Opinion, couldn’t care less.
What irks me is the constant whinging.
Learn to take the good with the bad.

When we’re good we’re bad …
When we’re bad we’re woeful .
What don’t you understand?

@:

I follow a policy of not Bagging the Coach Ivan Cleary. His record speaks for itself, he has done exactly the same job as required by the Tigers at the Warriors and Penrith.
If his many detractors on this forum should actually listen and digest to what he has said time and time again, "The rebuilding of this club is in its INFANCY.
Nobody can argue he has turned our defence around, he has turned us into a side that competes until the final whistle EVERYWEEK.

I don’t bag the CEO, Justin Pascoe who inherited a club in a diabolical state. Under his leadership record membership, record sponsorship. Front office in the best shape its been for well over a decade.

I don’t bag the players who play in one of the hardest physical sports on the planet, and at this time of the season many are carrying niggling injuries week in week out. To be able to play and sustain an NRL career takes a lot of ability, toughness and a lot of guts, and some backbone, something that’s sadly lacking in a great many posters on this forum.

Some of the criticisms levelled at both Ivan and the team are just INFANTILE. (Adjective-characteristics of or befitting an infant, childish).

Can you please explain the record that Ivan has that speaks for itself?
11 seasons coaching for 5 finals appearances
1 grand final appearance for zero wins
284 games coached 134 wins, 147 losses & 3 draws (47.2% wins).

He is not the messiah.

@:

Don’t think he said (or implied) that.

@:

Hear, hear
Go Tigers :sign:

@:

@:

Can you please explain the record that Ivan has that speaks for itself?
11 seasons coaching for 5 finals appearances
1 grand final appearance for zero wins
284 games coached 134 wins, 147 losses & 3 draws (47.2% wins).

He is not the messiah.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme