16. Josh Aloiai
    17. Tim Grant

Reserves:
    18. Michael Chee Kam
    20. Sauaso Sue

Coach: Ivan Cleary

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/06/16/nrl-team-update-round-15/

• Well….that is not what I expected…

• Any word on what Reynolds injury is? Hamstring?

• OK it makes sense now.
    We’ve bought Dugan the 2nd

I think Reynolds nickname needs to change to tampon.

• ForumSupporter

@:

Any word on what Reynolds injury is? Hamstring?

Wests Tigers Coach Ivan Cleary has updated his squad to take on the Canberra Raiders tomorrow with young half Tyson Gamble confirmed to make his NRL debut.

Originally named in the reserves, Gamble will start the match in his preferred position of five-eighth after Josh Reynolds was ruled out with a minor hamstring injury sustained during the week.

Reynolds will miss Sunday’s game but is not expected to miss any further game time with the injury.

The only player in Wests Tigers 2018 full-time squad yet to make their first-grade debut, Gamble will become Wests Tigers Player #217 tomorrow and the ninth player to debut for the club this season.

A talented playmaker, Gamble has earned his spot off the back of a strong Intrust Super Premiership season so far with the Western Suburbs Magpies. The 21-year-old has featured in 12 matches this year — chalking up five tries and eight try-assists to help the Magpies sit inside the top four of the competition.

Gamble will partner Brooks in the halves in the only change to the run-on side originally named with Malakai Watene-Zelezniak returning to the team on the wing and Robbie Rochow in the second row.

Michael Chee Kam (18) and Sauaso Sue (20) have been retained in the squad as reserves.

Canberra Coach Ricky Stuart has confirmed an otherwise unchanged lineup with Joey Leilua set to play after picking up a concussion last week. Brad Abbey (19) and Jack Murchie (20) remain in the squad as reserves, although both played for Mounties in the Intrust Super Premiership competition on Saturday.

Final team lists for both sides will be released one hour before kickoff tomorrow (3:10pm, Sunday).

• @:

@:

Wests Tigers Coach Ivan Cleary has updated his squad to take on the Canberra Raiders tomorrow with young half Tyson Gamble confirmed to make his NRL debut.

Originally named in the reserves, Gamble will start the match in his preferred position of five-eighth after Josh Reynolds was ruled out with a minor hamstring injury sustained during the week.

Reynolds will miss Sunday’s game but is not expected to miss any further game time with the injury.

The only player in Wests Tigers 2018 full-time squad yet to make their first-grade debut, Gamble will become Wests Tigers Player #217 tomorrow and the ninth player to debut for the club this season.

A talented playmaker, Gamble has earned his spot off the back of a strong Intrust Super Premiership season so far with the Western Suburbs Magpies. The 21-year-old has featured in 12 matches this year — chalking up five tries and eight try-assists to help the Magpies sit inside the top four of the competition.

Gamble will partner Brooks in the halves in the only change to the run-on side originally named with Malakai Watene-Zelezniak returning to the team on the wing and Robbie Rochow in the second row.

Michael Chee Kam (18) and Sauaso Sue (20) have been retained in the squad as reserves.

Canberra Coach Ricky Stuart has confirmed an otherwise unchanged lineup with Joey Leilua set to play after picking up a concussion last week. Brad Abbey (19) and Jack Murchie (20) remain in the squad as reserves, although both played for Mounties in the Intrust Super Premiership competition on Saturday.

Final team lists for both sides will be released one hour before kickoff tomorrow (3:10pm, Sunday).

Cheers thanks for that.

• https://twitter.com/WestsTigers/status/1008214935053033479

Matt McIlwrick starts at hooker for today’s clash against the Raiders!

WESTS TIGERS

1. Corey Thompson
    2. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak
    3. Esan Marsters
    4. Mahe Fonua
    5. Kevin Naiqama
    19. Tyson Gamble
    7. Luke Brooks
    8. Russell Packer (capt.)
    15. Matt McIlwrick
    10. Ben Matulino
    11. Chris Lawrence
    12. Robbie Rochow
    13. Matt Eisenhuth

Interchange:
    9. Elijah Taylor
    14. Alex Twal
    16. Josh Aloiai
    17. Tim Grant

Coach: Ivan Cleary

CANBERRA RAIDERS

1. Jack Wighton
    2. Nick Cotric
    3. Jarrod Croker (capt.)
    4. Joey Leilua
    5. Michael Oldfield
    6. Blake Austin
    7. Aidan Sezer
    16. Dunamis Lui
    14. Siliva Havili
    10. Shannon Boyd
    11. Joe Tapine
    12. Elliott Whitehead
    13. Josh Papalii

Interchange:
    9. Josh Hodgson
    15. Luke Bateman
    8. Sia Soliola
    17. Liam Knight

Coach: Ricky Stuart

• CARN THE KILLA

• Hoping Brooks doesnt think he needs to win us the game

Last week he looked a little rushed after we were behind
    I hadnt seen him like that this season with Benji next to him

Honestly, to me he started to look the the Brooks of old where he would get rattled

Lets hope he is over that today

• Have a feeling the Tigers are going to stuff up my Multi , hope i’m wrong but if i could cash out i would , not feeling it .

• @:

hamstring, out for this week only.

• I do hope that goal kicking, won’t be the determining factor in the game today.
    Esan Marsters going well, but never under estimate Jarrod Croker ability.

• Lockyer with a contender for dumbest question of the year. Speaking to Marshall re Gamble “Do you know much about him?”

• Jesus Christ where are all these people saying gamble should be in first grade, he is rubbish.

• Another pathetic call from a ref leads to a try

Recent Topics