Raiders Team..

• ForumSupporter

Raiders: 1 Jack Wighton, 2 Nick Cotric, 3 Jarrod Croker ©, 4 Joseph Leilua, 5 Michael Oldfield, 6 Blake Austin, 7 Aidan Sezer, 8 Iosia Soliola, 9 Josh Hodgson, 10 Shannon Boyd, 11 Joseph Tapine, 12 Elliott Whitehead, 13 Josh Papalii

Interchange: 14 Siliva Havili, 15 Luke Bateman, 16 Dunamis Lui, 17 Liam Knight

Reserves: 18 Emre Guler, 19 Brad Abbey, 20 Jack Murchie, 21 Craig Garvey

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/06/12/round-15-nrl-team-lists/

• be wary of them, otherwise you’ll be 😊 on the wrong side of the scoreline

• Banned

I’m predicting 17 of those blokes to be hurting in the shed after the game along with 47 texers on Ricky Stuart’s phone

• It’s a mystery to me why that squad is not higher up the ladder. I can only assume that Ricky is a dud coach.

• Josh Hodgson back in is big for the Raiders.
    We have to play well this week they love to get up for the Tigers. Hold them early and they will Fade.

• It’s a good team.

• @:

I’m predicting 17 of those blokes to be hurting in the shed after the game along with 47 texers on Ricky Stuart’s phone

:roll :roll 😆 gold

• They have belted us a few times recently, I think our past 3 games they have put 40+ us

• @:

They have belted us a few times recently, I think our past 3 games they have put 40+ us

We owe them. Sure we’ll be up for it.

• They have an excellent record against us of late, but I reckon we will get them this week.

• Don’t want to put a downer on it but I think we’ll get them at the end of the year be very surprised if we do this week. At least we’ve got a fair match in terms of fading / not closing out games.

• Bloody hell - we play Roosters and Tupou makes his comeback and kills us. Then Cleary makes his comeback against us. Raiders play without Hodgson all year and he comes back against us. They have been rudderless; this week he’ll guide them around.

• @:

It’s a mystery to me why that squad is not higher up the ladder. I can only assume that Ricky is a dud coach.

Couldn’t agree more. I love watching Canberra, they have talent across the park (except maybe fullback). I would give my left nut for their wingers/centers… I keep the right one for Damien Cook.

• @:

Bloody hell - we play Roosters and Tupou makes his comeback and kills us. Then Cleary makes his comeback against us. Raiders play without Hodgson all year and he comes back against us. They have been rudderless; this week he’ll guide them around.

Yeah what the hell! Why is it always us? And of course all these guys immediately play fantastic even when they’ve been out for months :brick:

• Raiders have put on us in the last 3 meetings, something like 150 points and we’ve only scored 20 odd in total. Here’s hoping the Raiders forget to catch the bus up the highway, or the wrong team turns up … it’s either Raiders or Faiders depends on the day … I will do my best down here to sabotage the bus before she’s leaves … !!

Recent Topics