Michael Lichaa

Have been a fan of Lichaa’s , saw enough in his one season not under Des

Change of club could do his confidence wonders , right price , who knows

Nope cause we’ll end up with the dogs old backline… Look where it got them

DEAN RICTHIE on big sports breakfast this morning stated that he would be at the tigers before june 30.

@:

DEAN RICTHIE on big sports breakfast this morning stated that he would be at the tigers before june 30.

Are you referring to lichaa or Mbye before June 30?

@:

@:

lichaa, he just come out and said he would be a tiger by 30 june.

@:

Michael Lichaa???

@:

@:

Hopefully Mbye i wouldnt want Lichaa he is poor to average at best

@:

@:

@:

lichaa, he just come out and said he would be a tiger by 30 june.

Cheers, BP

I’d take him over Godinet and probably McIlwrick too.

We are the rspca, a place for lost dogs

We’ve got more hookers than the famous Pink Pussycat housed and we’re obsessed with attracting more, I know the dummy half role is important these days but watch the ball being fed into the 2nd row - what’s the obsession?
Until they can get the ref to feed the scrums I think the vertically challenged could be better utilised by filling foam cups with Gatorade on the sideline whilst scrums are packed.

@:

Nope cause we’ll end up with the dogs old backline… Look where it got them

I can see what you’re saying here but they were playing “DessieBal”. I think with a different approach it could be a different result. I have heard numerous players say that IC wants them to play what’s in front of them and take opportunities whereas “DessieBall” was highly structured and scripted.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.