Let’s finish their season

Can’t stand the way Ricky Stuart carries on. Let’s finish their season this weekend….we owe them for a few for floggings given during the previous regime. Brooks in particular should be seeking revenge. Let’s make Ricky cry.

Their season is already finished.

Count me in……so what are we doin and where are we meeting ?

When is the forum meeting this year. I will be there this weekend

@:

They are only 2 points (1 game win) behind us.

If we lose this in my opinion our season is over, I don’t care where it leaves us on the ladder.
We need to show something here too, something that we haven’t been for the last 6 weeks.
And I mean a convincing win not a slug fest where we fall over the line by a few points, if we can’t beat the Raiders at home we’re as good as finished.
It’s more about how we win than if we win at this stage for mine

The importance of this game cannot be understated. Brisbane lose to Cronulla and we jump back into the 8 with the bye in hand, and we distance ourselves from the rest of the bottom 8. We’ve typically been beaten from pillar to post due to the size of Canberra’s pack, we really need to show up this weekend, it’s essential to our season that we do.

@:

When is the forum meeting this year. I will be there this weekend

Hey Harve ,I have been a little busy this year at work so I couldn’t organise the get together this year,I only got back from FiJi today and Iam hoping to go to Campo on Sunday…Will try to be there mate…

Ir’s not the case of finishing Canberra’s season. It’s very much more a case of Wests tigers saving their season. As Wests Tigers have the home ground advantage it is also a case of Wests Tigers fans getting to the ground to encourage their team to play the football they are capable of, as they showed earlier in the season. The team should also be buoyed by the news that MBye will be joining the team next round in a position, fullback, that the club has been struggling with.

@:

@:

They are only 2 points (1 game win) behind us.

I agree, they are as much chance of making the finals as us. They have been unlucky in as many games as us.
Both teams could have easily been higher up on the ladder. Their squad is better on paper than ours is at this current situation. I don’t know who drops out of the 8, but either us or raiders will take that position.

Haven’t been this confident in a win since last week.

@:

Haven’t been this confident in a win since last week.

Lol and how did that work out for us?

@:

Can’t stand the way Ricky Stuart carries on. Let’s finish their season this weekend….we owe them for a few for floggings given during the previous regime. Brooks in particular should be seeking revenge. Let’s make Ricky cry.

Yeah…nah. Safe to say they finished our season instead.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.