Craig Bellamy

Signed new 3 year deal with the Storm. Reported at 5 million.

Good. Now Brisbane have managed to completely undermine Bennett all for nothing. I’m sure Bellamy appreciates the extra cash though…

Good stuff imo, Bellamy is good for the game and also Melbourne.

@:

Good. Now Brisbane have managed to completely undermine Bennett all for nothing. I’m sure Bellamy appreciates the extra cash though…

Maybe Bellamy was never going to leave :roll

The master coach is also a master negotiator.

@:

I would’ve liked to have seen what Bellamy could do at another club with a totally different team - we’ll never know now. I guess he’s not up for the challenge.

Fade to Black in 3 2 ……

@:

@:

I would’ve liked to have seen what Bellamy could do at another club with a totally different team - we’ll never know now. I guess he’s not up for the challenge.

Maybe he wants the challenge of rebuilding his own club. I always thought he would only stick around till the big 3 were gone, but clearly not. Continuing to have them as top 8 regulars will be a challenge within itself.

@:

@:

@:

Maybe he wants the challenge of rebuilding his own club. I always thought he would only stick around till the big 3 were gone, but clearly not. Continuing to have them as top 8 regulars will be a challenge within itself.

Yes good point, I’d forgotten Smith and Slater will most likely be gone next season. It seems like they could go on forever.

Interesting many Bronco supporters in Brisbane did not want the “Melbourne” style of footy in Brisbane. Good that he stayed in Melbourne.

@:

Interesting many Bronco supporters in Brisbane did not want the “Melbourne” style of footy in Brisbane. Good that he stayed in Melbourne.

What, regular winning and occupation of the Top 4? Bah wouldn’t want that style at all.

Not as if donkeys would have been getting a cheat.

Didn’t want one - they have their own.

Anthony Seibold there next target.

Bellamy is a good coach, can’t deny that. BUT things I don’t like from his " innovations" 👿

1. Wrestling in tackles
2.Chicken wing tackle
3.Grapple tackle

The game over the last 13 years would be much better without them. 😒 😒

He’s got that type of head i’d like to punch.

1. Jason Taylor
2. Mat Moylan
3. Robbie Farrah
4. Bellamy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme