Elijah Taylor

I don’t want this to be one of those ‘we lost, let’s drop everyone’ threads, but what the hell has happened to him? I know he’s playing out of position but he has been well below par this season. That includes defence.

always been overrated and always gets dominated.

He was a revaluation when Taylor signed him. Had him playing as a link man. Cleary has turned him into a tackling dummy, and a horrendous dummy half.

Too many concussions. Punch drunk.

The coach is killing him ala Des / Lichaa.
Experiment is over.

Cleary has killed him

@:

Cleary has killed him

Hardout.

Have we finally realised this guy is useless
I’ve been saying it for a few seasons now.
He adds ZERO always has.

Next you’ll all realise that Matulino is worse and Packer is not far behind, but I wonder how long it takes?
Slow learners around these parts.

Doesn’t add anything. Even if he is playing lock…name one other NRL team who plays a lock who can’t run the ball? A lock who doesnt charge over the advantage line?

The game in 2018 is all about getting over the advantage line and we are lucky to get 30m out of ET in any game. Unfortunately the game has changed and you can’t carry players like this anymore. It puts to much pressure on other players to run the ball.

@:

He adds ZERO always has.

Next you’ll all realise that Matulino is worse and Packer is not far behind, but I wonder how long it takes?

Matalino
Runs 4
Meters 40
Offloads 0
Line breaks 0
Tackles 22 (6 flops)
Minutes 36
😆

@:

Doesn’t add anything. Even if he is playing lock…name one other NRL team who plays a lock who can’t run the ball? A lock who doesnt charge over the advantage line?

The game in 2018 is all about getting over the advantage line and we are lucky to get 30m out of ET in any game. Unfortunately the game has changed and you can’t carry players like this anymore. It puts to much pressure on other players to run the ball.

He looks severely brain damaged…
Coach is doing him no favours.
Im a fan but the poor dude is so lost out there.

@:

@:

He adds ZERO always has.

Matalino
Runs 4
Meters 40
Offloads 0
Line breaks 0
Tackles 22 (6 flops)
Minutes 36
😆

2010 kiwi boyz in full effect

#dudz

@:

He adds ZERO always has.

Hopefully the lights are starting to come on that cleary is a very average coach…bit like trent barrett, lovely blokes but not up to it

@:

@:

@:

He adds ZERO always has.

Matalino
Runs 4
Meters 40
Offloads 0
Line breaks 0
Tackles 22 (6 flops)
Minutes 36
😆

2010 kiwi boyz in full effect

#dudz

Should be on a one way flight to Denver !

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.