Canberra just taught Cleary a lesson!

That is what a decent DH can do to a team!

Yep. Taylor should never have a 9 on his back again.

We actually looked good early with KILLA there. He goes off and Hodgson comes and the momentum swings.

But was he there by choice? Can’t blame the bloke if he is playing out of position…

This is true, but Cleary can’t help it if Liddle is always injured. We don’t have any real decent options to replace him, he’s tried them all.

I vote Farah for the rest of the year… We so badly need an attacking number 9…
He will also bring a passion we need and also plays 80mins…

What are we waiting for…

Yeah I reckon if we had Robbie Farah we would have put 48 on them…like the last time we had him…

@:

Yeah I reckon if we had Robbie Farah we would have put 48 on them…like the last time we had him…

Salty

First time in 2018 im ashamed of the teams performance

that was absolute garbage

@:

@:

Salty

acidic actually…

That was embarrassing. Raiders simply just too big and strong……and smart. I honestly can’t remember the last time we beat them.
Today was all sorts of wrong and exposed our ‘Reserve Grade’ quality team.

For the people on the forum commenting it was only the 2nd half, it was from the 30th minute onwards - like almost every other week.

Ivan Clearly can surely see our already average attack turns to shit without a hooker. And I see a lot of criticism about Packer and Matulino, but if you take any notice the team actually weakens/deteriorates - like clockwork - once they go off.

I tossed up for about 15 minutes whether I put Gallen or Hodgson on my bench for Fantasy

Got it bloody wrong again

He must of averaged about 3 points a minute

What a contrast the Raiders were with and without JH,two totally different teams,sure they have a lot more attacking options than WT,but it just shows what a decent dummy half can do for a side.

We were in the game with a Dummy half, and more than 1 attacking option.
Despite some saying Gamble was “rubbish”, his presence put Canberra’s defence in 2 minds . . . and the best we looked all game was when Killa was there.
Taylor just can’t be trusted there. God, I hope we can turn up another option. Godinet is woeful.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme