Matulino

I think he’s been the buy of the season, what do you think?

I’m pretty sure he ran for over 15m today.

If anyone has his stats for today can you please post them here?

We can discuss whether stats mean anything after we see them, some seem to think they don’t mean anything let’s find out.

Runs 4
Meters 40
Offloads 0
Line breaks 0
Tackles 22 ( including flops)
Minutes 36

4 runs 40 menters and 21 tackles 1 missed in 36 minutes

Absolute joke.
No more NZ players.

Sign the entire Lebanon team.

Yeah, let’s all blame the guy that was part of us being on the front foot through the middle and three times the number of their points when he went to the bench. Returning when they had scored thirty odd points whilst he was off the field, so of course it was Mats’ fault.

So silly of me to think otherwise 😒

@:

Absolute joke.
No more NZ players.

Sign the entire Lebanon team.

Sponsored by Gillette !

Absolute dud……needs to finish his career in isp…

Why is he only playing 36 mins ?

What’s the coach thinking ?

It’s as if he is on the dole,getting paid to do nothing.

Good idea guys, let’s not waste our time looking at a match and it’s context, as stats are the only thing that matter when judging play, even when they fly in the face of reality.

@:

Good idea guys, let’s not waste our time looking at a match and it’s context, as stats are the only thing that matter when judging play, even when they fly in the face of reality.

He’s a plodder who plays poor minutes …what dont you get ?

@:

Why is he only playing 36 mins ?

What’s the coach thinking ?

That is much closer to the mark, as it was too late to shut the gate when the horse had already bolted and I think his first play upon returning was a full stretch dive covering from the inside on a rampant Whitebread.

Never thought I’d say it about Cleary, but you have to question use of the bench and why the players are not playing for him, you could see the attitude of the players change when Austin was sin binned, they thought the game was won, no more ticketed memberships for me , I’ve better todo with my hard earned then support this rabble, bring JT back!

I’m glad Ben retired from rep football so he can concentrate on Wests Tigers. …

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme