You see, this is what happens.....

When you drop the BEAST. I expect him to be back in the squad for our next game against the Titans. I hope Cleary has learnt his lesson.

This is not a time for jokes Tacky

Who the hell is the beast….can we stick to names for the benefit of the uneducated

The “beast” as you call him will most likely be back, but he is still 100% plodder material.

@:

Who the hell is the beast….can we stick to names for the benefit of the uneducated

Michael “the BEAST” Chee-Kam.

I’d be picking him for our next game. Can have Aloiai’s spot.

Better player than Aloiai

@:

@:

Michael “the BEAST” Chee-Kam.

Thanks tacky….god help us if he’s the answer

It says a lot about our side when Chee-Kam is referred to as the beast.

@:

Better player than Aloiai

Even a pensioner in a walking frame would be better.

I thought from the thread title, it was going to be about a no 9 who can play entire 80 min.

We all saw the difference that Josh Hodgson made to the Raiders when he came on.

Mck can play #6 cos he’d be a better option than that fraud that was out there today.

Aloiai and all the Nz boys a bunch of imposters. Sign Nick Kassis to partner Twal and we’ll get some real power with the middle Eastern blood in the team. Not these kiwi flops that have no heart.

Can’t see Rochow getting back in … but who knows with Ivan?
People come in and out of the team like a revolving door.

Ivan is still working out his top 17. Just when one plodder puts in a performance that sees him removed from the squad, someone else manages to lower the bar further and get that plodder a reprieve.

Next game Aloiai can start and Chee-Kam can come off the bench.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme