More improvements to come???

I think so….

Marshall is a great asset but still too sideways. Hes getting there though!!!
Lawrence still not right but when he is, theres more strike power. His defence is by far and away improved on last seasons.
Ayshford, I see him continuing to grow. Pearce mentioned he will move to be a backrower. I say keep him as a centre as long as possible.
Ryan, well, i dont know who to replace him with but he isnt setting the world on fire.
Dwyer will keep learning.
Galloway and Heighington back soon i hope (not that fussed for Halatua’s return)

Less errors and penalties late in the set would help us tackle less in the game. Some of the boys were dead on their feet late and we cant afford that against Manly.

All in all, an upset win next week and boy oh boy its on!!!

We should go into the Manly game favourites. We’ve won three games in a row by 13+ against more fancied opponents. We won’t though and for that I’m grateful.

Also, Ryan should go, Benji needs someone quicker and with more skill on the wing. Collis would even be better on the wing than Ryan.

we play like that vs manly and we will get toweled up, you seen what they did to the knights from their errors, we cant give them that opportunity

@MacDougall:

We should go into the Manly game favourites. We’ve won three games in a row by 13+ against more fancied opponents. We won’t though and for that I’m grateful.

Also, Ryan should go, Benji needs someone quicker and with more skill on the wing. Collis would even be better on the wing than Ryan.

Manly have won 6 of their last 8 i think. They will be $1.60 favourites.

Manly will rightfully be $1.60 favourites but if we keep that defensive intensity, tighten up our attack/ control & get rid of a few more of those silly plays we can beat them.
A continuation of the improvement we’ve shown over the last few weeks (as per the improvements from the original poster) & we’re every chance.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.