Fonua requires surgery

Could be a blessing in disguise actually

@:

Why on earth could this be a blessing in disguise?

@:

@:

Why on earth could this be a blessing in disguise?

Definitely not a blessing

Gee that’s a shame. Made a real impact and gave 100%. Good luck mate and hope your back soon.
He will be missed.

Geez if getting flogged wasn’t enough now this

Can I please give a special mention to MWZ yesterday, for perhaps the most uncoordinated special-needs handicapped play I’ve seen from a Tiger all season.

Brooks with a horrendous bomb, granted, but MWZ turns his back, fumbles the ball backwards, STEPS ON IT, rolls his ankle, the Raiders pick it up, he dives to effect a tackle (missed by the way) and takes out Fonua, breaking his arm.

Very very special ability that, to both stuff up and put a line through one of our better attacking players, all in one effort. I called it straight away, Fonua broken arm, soon as he got up holding it. Thanks Malakai you class A Tardo.

@:

Can I please give a special mention to MWZ yesterday, for perhaps the most uncoordinated special-needs handicapped play I’ve seen from a Tiger all season.

Brooks with a horrendous bomb, granted, but MWZ turns his back, fumbles the ball backwards, STEPS ON IT, rolls his ankle, the Raiders pick it up, he dives to effect a tackle (missed by the way) and takes out Fonua, breaking his arm.

Very very special ability that, to both stuff up and put a line through one of our better attacking players, all in one effort. I called it straight away, Fonua broken arm, soon as he got up holding it. Thanks Malakai you class A Tardo.

You have a way with words :roll

Forget signing Farah, we need some outside backs. We have:
Thompson
Nofa (injured)
Mahe (injured)
MWZ (hopeless)
Tui (lazy)
Kev
Marsters
Mbye

One of the Robbie articles was saying we have 1 spot left in our top30. Surely there are more spots than that?

@:

I gave up with about 20 mins but that is very descriptive, MWZ stamped to never play 1st grade again

@:

Hes definitely the plodder of the backs isn’t he…

MWZ is as about as effective as pissing into the wind

Jason Moodie is an emortal compared to this Nuffie

We’ll be better off without a prop at centre, but we need to sign a centre before June 30. Robbie can wait.

Would love someone who can score tries like Anthony Don.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme