Newcastle, NSW

• :sign:

Hi all, any other users from this area?
    I have lived here since age 12 or so and before that was Bouncing around the sunny Queensland coast.

I know there is a handful of Novacastrians from PM convos so let’s have a roll call…. And discuss why it’s better than the central coast and Sydney… 😂

And if you’re not from here feel free to share any memories of visits, etc…

Go the tigers! Down with the knights!

• Obviously you already know i am

Lived here all my life

• Not me.

Not better than Sydney…😉

• @:

Not me.

Not better than Sydney…😉

So how are u gonna afford a one bedroom delapidated town house 30 mins from the city but actually 2 hours due to traffic at $2m?

• @:

Obviously you already know i am

Lived here all my life

Hope you’re taking advtanage of that drive thru Oporto they put in on the highway brah….

• @:

Not me.

Not better than Sydney…😉

Sydney, pfffft, the old grey mare aint what she used to be, it’s become overcrowded, cold and simply crapola….

• ForumSupporter

My best memories of Newcastle are the F3 outta there….

• Too many Geordie’s in Newcastle

Buggers speak in shorthand at the best of times and when their pissed they need subtitles

• @:

Too many Geordie’s in Newcastle

Buggers speak in shorthand at the best of times and when their pissed they need subtitles

U wot? Init.

• Atherton Tablelands. God’s own country.
    They’d have to manacle me to make me live in Sydney. Used to visit there as a kid. It was a fun place back in the 70’s but now it’s a rat race.
    Haven’t been to Newcastle since I was 18.

• @:

:sign:

I have lived here since age 12 or so and before that was Bouncing around the sunny Queensland coast.

I know there is a handful of Novacastrians from PM convos so let’s have a roll call…. And discuss why it’s better than the central coast and Sydney… 😂

Admit it , you be back on the Sunny Coast in a heartbeat Demps

• I’ve never been to Newcastle, but I mentioned to work mates that I was thinking of taking my girlfriend up there for a weekend (when the tigers played there last year), and they laughed thinking that I was joking… they must’ve got in my head because we didn’t end up going

• Lived in Thornton for 5 years. Why do novacastrians shorten every word? Ie “I live in Newi and I’m going to Bero Bowlo this arvo.”
    Also - Gary Harley! What the ……

• I’m from Newy (Tiger Steve: fix your spelling :slight_smile:). Have lived here for 10 years after moving down from Townsville. Have always supported the Tigers; since the late 80s watching them play on Saturday arvos on the ABC. Only NSW teams to choose from (including Canberra), most mates chose either Parra or Dogs, because they were winning at that time. I chose the Tigers…condemning myself to a lifetime of heartache and misery. Wouldn’t have it any other way!

• @:

@:

:sign:

Admit it , you be back on the Sunny Coast in a heartbeat Demps

Newcastle is home now brah but I fly that maroon flag proudly 🚩

Recent Topics