We’ve all seen enough to get a feel for the squad now. Popular opinion is we come up short in a few key areas, most noticeably centre and edge back row.
Its still early days for a few of them but id rate them like this.
Lock in -
1. Moses Mbye (fingers crossed he does more than Lolohea)
2. Corey Thompson (top 5 finishing wingers in the comp)
5. David Nofoaluma ( classy when right)
7. Luke Brooks (solid)
8. Ben Matulino (solid)
9. Robbie Farah (much needed, length of contract?)
10. Russell Packer (solid)
11. Chris Lawrence (old dog, new tricks)
Top 30 Players–
Alex Twal (lock, prop or bench)
Matt Eisenhuth (lock,prop,second row,bench)
Josh Reynolds (5/8 or bench utility, medical retirment lol)
Esan Marsters (not convinced is a centre, has flatlined in the role, 2nd row)
Benji Marshall 5/8 or bench utility,last season)
Liddle(hooker or bench hooker,depends on fitness and Farah)
Fonua (ISP, centre depth)
Aloia (improve or ISP)
Chee Kam (utility, ISP)
Garner (upgrade, big upside)
Robson (upgrade, footballer)
If possible wind up the contracts on all of them and recruit better options.