6pm board meeting

Anyone know what this is about?

I thought I seen something today about Cleary meeting with the board to approve the signing of Farah… maybe it’s that

Ivan Cleary is about to be sacked

I am hearing Jason Taylor and Farah are coming back

Poor sense of humour some of you

Someone with actual knowledge please comment

I hope it’s not a move to Perth

It was stated on the rumors thread, to get approval from the board to bring Farah here before June 30.

My mate Ali G says

Ali’s Latest NRL Rumours
5 hrs ·
HUGE NEWS!!

COACH IVAN CLEARY TO MAKE A MOVES

Wests Tigers coach Ivan Cleary has a meeting with the board tonight from 6pm to ask for the approval for two signings for the rest of the year.

I can reveal that South Sydney Rabbitohs player Robbie Farah is one but I’m not sure who the other possible signing is.

Taupau, Feki & Rona are three names that have been tossed around as possible Wests Tigers signings.

@:

It was stated on the rumors thread, to get approval from the board to bring Farah here before June 30.

Why does Peter Beattie need to be there for that?

I’ve got a feeling it’s about the board . For Beattie to be at it

Ivan cleary wrote: ↑Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:24 pm
FWIW. Hearing Cleary has a meeting tonight with tigers management at 6pm to finalise two more signings before June 30, one being Farah the other hearing It’s Rona( not sure about that one because we know the past with Rona)

@:

@:

Why does Peter Beattie need to be there for that?

That I don’t have an answer for you.

I thought Clearly had total control over signings?
Peter Beattie is there for the Chinese feed.

@:

I thought Clearly had total control over signings?
Peter Beattie is there for the Chinese feed.

Maybe Beattie brought the big approved stamp with him

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.