These are the rounds.......

Where I’d thought we’d prosper with no players out with origin. But we’ve done the complete opposite. Injuries we have been crueled by but we have also played some very dumb footy and illdissaplined.
Just hope we can fight back hard in the next month and finish the year well. May or may not be in the eight but a strong finish is what I’ll be looking for.

@:

Where I’d thought we’d prosper with no players out with origin. But we’ve done the complete opposite. Injuries we have been crueled by but we have also played some very dumb footy and illdissaplined.
Just hope we can fight back hard in the next month and finish the year well. May or may not be in the eight but a strong finish is what I’ll be looking for.

We might win the games at the end of the year we are supposed to lose, like at the start of the year, or I can only hope so any way

Top 8 is looking unlikely but there is more than enough games left to change that…

Can’t blame injuries. Remember way back when we thought players coming up from ISP would give up their limbs because competition for places was so fierce? Yeah, me too.

Definitely can’t blame injuries when you have to play your third string 5/8 :crazy

We were in the same position on 2005 and won 8 in a row after a 40 point loss to the Broncos off memory. No seasons ever dead Warriors copped 50 point losses this year we just need to regroup.

@:

We were in the same position on 2005 and won 8 in a row after a 40 point loss to the Broncos off memory. No seasons ever dead Warriors copped 50 point losses this year we just need to regroup.

We could score points in 05.

@:

@:

If we can address the 9 and 1 things will turn quickly. Mbye is a wildcard but we need a hooker and Liddle back in firing.

@:

@:

@:

If we can address the 9 and 1 things will turn quickly. Mbye is a wildcard but we need a hooker and Liddle back in firing.

He’d help, but he’s no Benji circa 05.

Not sure if this break has come at the right time. We may have been better getting out there straight away so that we can make amends while the pain is still fresh. Something to fight for.

@:

Definitely can’t blame injuries when you have to play your third string 5/8 :crazy

What other option was there?

@:

@:

I was being sarcastic to the poster saying we can’t blame injuries. My point is if you have to play your third string 5/8 then injuries are having a major factor on our season.

@:

@:

Tui

@:

Not sure if this break has come at the right time. We may have been better getting out there straight away so that we can make amends while the pain is still fresh. Something to fight for.

Agreed

@:

@:

@:

Tui

So you call for accountability but would have recalled Tui after his horrendous performances this year. I think it’s best I ignore your comments from now on, as you make absolutely no sense at all.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme