It's better than a movie ...

You know - we’ve all seen it.
The one where the town is besieged by bad guys. They’re being knocked off one at a time. It looks hopeless.
Then …
The old Sheriff, recently run out of town by an ungrateful mob, is sent a telegraph.
“Come back, we need you”
He rides in, guns slung low, his jet black horse prancing down the main street.
There’s hope in the eyes of the faces peering out from behind half closed curtains.
He’s back.
The bad guys see him ride in from afar.
They look hesitant. But hell, there’s more of them. They’ll just carry on riding rough shod over the town.
They start to move - one last show down.

Commercial break!

Co-starring BBF as Daisy- May.

But is it better than Lego?

@:

LIsten mate I will just wobble my rear end at the baddies and even their horses will take off in fright

The baddies will have Marina tied to a chair and RF will have to rescue her.

I love how he got away with giving certain members of the hierarchy a good spray when departing 18 months ago. Ivan must hold some good persuasive powers to get him back in the front door.

Hopefully this story is akin to the Langer-Origin comeback.

@:

@:

LIsten mate I will just wobble my rear end at the baddies and even their horses will take off in fright

I love how he got away with giving certain members of the hierarchy a good spray when departing 18 months ago. Ivan must hold some good persuasive powers to get him back in the front door.

Why bother to rescue her.

Title of the movie “He died with a Falafal in his hand”

Robbiehood prince of fences

or

Robbiehood and his forwards in tights

@:

@:

It looks like it will be a short movie

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.