Can you imagine.....

Farah and Marshall getting the Tigers back into the finals in their last season in the NRL? Both of them retiring having helped the Tigers into their first finals appearance in 7 years. Finishing where it began. Poetic.

I have a feeling this is how they both want to end their careers. They’ll do anything to finish like this. Let’s just hope they can inspire the rest of the team. 🙏 🙏 🙏 :sign: :sign: :sign:

This needed a new thread?

Would be nice.
Thanks for posting.

@:

I feel all warm inside

That’s the alcohol 😆

@:

This needed a new thread?

Yes. Come on boys, lets have a bit of positivity. We’re miles ahead of where we were last year.

Even though everyone was saying the Knights had a better roster than us at the start of the year. Look where they are now.

Our stars are getting old now but if they can pull it off then amazing, I am hoping for Ivan’s sake because he has shown faith in them in controversial circumstances.

Also what if it isn’t their last season…?

That would make this whole thread pointless…

The fairy tale finish is not going to happen, but they will get to finish up their careers wearing the right kit. Also once the season is done and dusted I guess they will be offered roles within the club

@:

The fairy tale finish is not going to happen, but they will get to finish up their careers wearing the right kit. Also once the season is done and dusted I guess they will be offered roles within the club

Yep someone has to put the witches hats out / and take them back.

There’s two jobs right there.

@:

@:

Yep someone has to put the witches hats out / and take them back.

There’s two jobs right there.

A good job for Benji next year, Robbie has some other gig lined up for after he finishes

@:

Farah and Marshall getting the Tigers back into the finals in their last season in the NRL? Both of them retiring having helped the Tigers into their first finals appearance in 7 years. Finishing where it began. Poetic.

**I have a feeling this is how they both want to end their careers.**They’ll do anything to finish like this. Let’s just hope they can inspire the rest of the team. 🙏 🙏 🙏 :sign: :sign: :sign:

That’s an astute observation right there.

@:

Also what if it isn’t their last season…?

That would make this whole thread pointless…

Farah’s return has made his departure thread of about 5,000 pages pointless. JT made us like a dog chasing our tail. Or a headless chook.

@:

@:

I feel all warm inside

That’s the alcohol 😆

😆 😆 😆

Quick.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.