Pacific Tests *SPOILERS

NG Vs Fiji on Fox only 4pm

Tonga vS Samoa on 9 and Fox

WARNING
In today’s SMH in Josh Alolai article these games are mentioned as being on tomorrow whereas should be today, first time I seen that blunder in SMH

They’re predicting a full house at Cambo… not a good look fo WTs if so

@:

They’re predicting a full house at Cambo… not a good look fo WTs if so

It is not a good look for the population of the area not the club … sooner there out of there the better !

Well deserved try to PNG,twice flog Hayne played for a penalty in the movement rather than doing his job

Hayne been watching to much of the world cup cant stay on his feet.

Haynes poor defence let PNG in for their 2nd try

Terrible video ref decision costs PNG their third.Video refs living up to their usual incompetence

PNG vs Fiji is on GEM btw

Left side winger Raul? Looks a gun

Can’t wait to see BEAST in his first rep jersey. What a G.

PNG look a well coached team and very enjoyable to watch it is 26-4 and to be fair it flatters Fiji

@:

Terrible video ref decision costs PNG their third.Video refs living up to their usual incompetence

Do you mean the tap forward?

@:

@:

Yes i know it went forward but it was not deliberately tapped forward imo so it shouldnt have been over ruled

@:

@:

@:

Yes i know it went forward but it was not deliberately tapped forward imo so it shouldnt have been over ruled

It was deliberate for sure

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme