Luke O'Donnell

Anyone else see that ad for Luke O’Donnell charged with assault? Going to get a run on ACA.

reminds me of one of my favourite SoO quotes.

Then there was the fisticuffs and Luke O’Donnell’s headbutt on Dave Taylor. ‘‘I thought he was going to eat him!’’ Pearce says.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Good ol’ LOD. Good thing he was OK at footy because his skull certainly is pretty vacant.

@:

Good ol’ LOD. Good thing he was OK at footy because his skull certainly is pretty vacant.

If he didn’t have footy he would have starved to death.

@:

@:

True!
He could always nosh on the wishbone the Tigers boys gave him years ago……

Fondest memory of LOD is when he elbowed Luke Branighan from the Dragons unconscious at Cambo in 2000 and then proceeded to haul him up off the ground to make him stand up 😆
Think he got sent for an early shower that night!
Brains were never his strong point.

Love how ACA talk it up……an Origin LEGEND cough

@:

@:

@:

True!

Fondest memory of LOD is when he elbowed Luke Branighan from the Dragons unconscious at Cambo in 2000 and then proceeded to haul him up off the ground to make him stand up 😆

I remember him elbowing some Canberra player at Leichhardt - you sure you’re thinking of LOD? 2000 doesn’t seem right either.

@:

@:

@:

@:

True!

I remember him elbowing some Canberra player at Leichhardt - you sure you’re thinking of LOD? 2000 doesn’t seem right either.

2003 against the Raiders. Michael Monaghan. Dunno where the Dragons incident came from. We played them at Cambo that year, and the most notable thing that happened was Hoppa being sent off for brawling with Chris Leikvoll.

@:

@:

@:

@:

True!

Was definitely LOD. Friday night game: Hoppa and Terry Lamey got sent off for fighting as well. The mongrels beat us.

@:

@:

@:

@:

True!

Was definitely LOD. Friday night game: Hoppa and Terry Lamey got sent off for fighting as well. The mongrels beat us.

That was at Cambo

@:

@:

@:

@:

True!

2003 against the Raiders. Michael Monaghan. Dunno where the Dragons incident came from. We played them at Cambo that year, and the most notable thing that happened was Hoppa being sent off for brawling with Chris Leikvoll.

Ahh, OK! :roll
You might wanna check that

I’d forgotten what a lunatic he was until I saw the video of his wanker actions all in a row.
He should’ve been kicked out of the NRL a lot earlier than he was.
One of the worst looks for the game in a long time

@:

@:

@:

@:

True!

Ahh, OK! :roll
You might wanna check that

This seems to say only Hoppa and Lamey got marched

https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2000/round-19/wests-tigers-vs-st-george-illawarra/summary.html

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme