Fill the Hill

Let’s pack out Leichhardt oval and fill the hill in style

The boys need us more than anything with a loss putting our finals chances in substantial doubt

Farahs return - Mbye debut - win to keep our season alive

Is more enough of a reason to get behind them on a hopefully sunny Sunday arvo at Leichhardt!

So who’s in?

3 of us are flying down from the Gold Coast. Bought the tickets weeks ago. We thought it was going to be a regular game.

Fine day & we should get 17,000 @ the Old Girl next Sunday. Hopefully we celebrate with a win.

I reckon we’ll get close to 20.

I’ll bring the random souths supporter.

@:

3 of us are flying down from the Gold Coast. Bought the tickets weeks ago. We thought it was going to be a regular game.

See you at the Airport 😆

I think we’ll get close to 19,000

Taking my old man down for both games. Was excited to see only single seats left in reserved sections when purchasing tix however it’s all about the mighty hill. Can’t wait to tip a few tinnies.

Not so fussed about the peripheral stuff, just that it is at two o’clock on a Sunday arvo.

I’ve got 2 young kids so haven’t gotten to a game all year… I won’t be missing this one though!

Just booked myself and another old Tiger mate joining me. Could only get GA tickets so see you all on the hill! My guess is 17,871 Tigers fans.

I am taking my boy to this one, first game ever. Old boy is coming too.

The fact that Farah will be back and Mbye will be debuting also is happenstance for me, I’ve earmarked this one before it all went down. Will be great atmosphere for him though.

@:

I am taking my boy to this one, first game ever. Old boy is coming too.

The fact that Farah will be back and Mbye will be debuting also is happenstance for me, I’ve earmarked this one before it all went down. Will be great atmosphere for him though.

Hopefully your 1st 3 generational game is as memorable as my boys first game watching the WT’s

Chris Lawrence debut , hopefully Mbye can be as inspirational to the club as Rowdy’s has been since his WT debut

@:

I reckon we’ll get close to 20.

How good will that be!!..Forecasting a sunny day with 0% chance of rain…can’t wait…

Ahh LO on a Sunday Sunday afternoon nothing better!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.