Qld assessment
  • Ben Hunt, what a dud…. Dead set flop. This guy should never play again. So disappointed.

• Jai Arrow is tough as nails.

• Ponga is a super star. What a game. Very involved. Qlds future is in safe hands with him.

• Inglis. Too old. Too selfish. Time to go. Rarely passes to the wing… Looked Holmes is great, get him the ball.

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess

Not much between both teams at all.

If Cronk was playing and Ponga was the fullback you win that game.

There’s no way Oates shouldn’t be in the team either. Keep on making dud selections though NSW make them every year.

McCullough was pretty ordinary IMO
, just like Game I
As for Ponga, fair enough, he made a good break , but it was when rhe defence was tired, .
When he has to play a full game , then we can decide if he’s a freak in SOO or not, ln fairness to him though, why did they play him the way they did,
Walters wasted a bench spot on the worlds smallest forward,
It looked like Ponga didn’t have a clue on what his job was,
And I don’t thing Walters did either.
By the way,
Cronk is GONSki, along with Smith, Thurston,and Slater will be too , after the next game,can’t rely on them anymore.
Unlike them , Slater at least stayed And tried to help with some kind of succession.
The rest bailed , 😃

Is Walters the next to go.

@:

• Ben Hunt, what a dud…. Dead set flop. This guy should never play again. So disappointed.

• Ponga is a super star. What a game. Very involved. Qlds future is in safe hands with him.

• Inglis. Too old. Too selfish. Time to go. Rarely passes to the wing… Looked Holmes is great, get him the ball.

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess

Hess is the most overrated forward ,( closely followed by Wallace, ) in the game at the moment,

@:

Queensland sucked

TOADS…

@:

@:

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess

Hess is the most overrated forward ,( closely followed by Wallace, ) in the game at the moment,

Papali is no good either but who else do we have?
Napa was a gun.

@:

@:

Queensland sucked

TOADS…

Keep away blue boy.
This is for happy and me.

@:

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess

Ray Warren will wet himself if “Greggie” is dropped.

@:

McCullough was pretty ordinary IMO
, just like Game I
As for Ponga, fair enough, he made a good break , but it was when rhe defence was tired, .
When he has to play a full game , then we can decide if he’s a freak in SOO or not, ln fairness to him though, why did they play him the way they did,
Walters wasted a bench spot on the worlds smallest forward,
It looked like Ponga didn’t have a clue on what his job was,
And I don’t thing Walters did either.
By the way,
Cronk is GONSki, along with Smith, Thurston,and Slater will be too , after the next game,can’t rely on them anymore.
Unlike them , Slater at least stayed And tried to help with some kind of succession.
The rest bailed , 😃

Is Walters the next to go.

Ponga and Napa were best for mine.
Walters is a dud I think. Zero coaching abilities.
Well done to Slater, he’s the man but he should take Inglis with him in rep retirement.

@:

@:

Going forward for 2019

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Gagai
4. Holmes
5. Feldt
6. Munster
7. Morgan
8. Wallace
9. McCullough
10. Napa
11. Kafusi
12. Lowe
13. Arrow
14. McGuire
15. Sua
16. Glasby
17. Hess

Ray Warren will wet himself if “Greggie” is dropped.

Oh well aye. Good in his day but now he’s cooked.
Didn’t pass to Val in game one at all…
Twice in this game and created stuff both times.
Needs to not be so selfish. He isn’t gonna do much damage with those old legs.

@:

Not much between both teams at all.

If Cronk was playing and Ponga was the fullback you win that game.

There’s no way Oates shouldn’t be in the team either. Keep on making dud selections though NSW make them every year.

Cronk would of been huge out there

Game 3 when you are down is worth a few experiments

Ash Taylor to 7 for me , just want to see how he copes in this arena with far better players around him

Taylor is a better kicker than Holmes , which in the end also cost us the game (well golden point at the very least )

Billy deserves a final game in Qld colours if fit , you recognize your warriors at this level , he fits that status in my opinion

They need to play Ponga slightly wider in attack , he proved why last night

Qld don’t have a SOO quantity half. Everything will have to come from Ponga.

@:

Qld don’t have a SOO quantity half. Everything will have to come from Ponga.

Munster

Munsters good… Always dangerous

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.