Tigers vs Titans score prediction thread

I reckon it will be a tough match against the Titans with their representative forward pack. But i’m confident we can get the win.
Tigers 26 ( tries : Mbye, MWZ 2 , Marsters, Lawrence, Esinhuth) (Conversions: Marster or Mbye 3/5)
Titans 18 ( Gordon, Taylor, Sami) (Conversations: Gordon 3/3)

I reckon that score will be pretty close to the mark

16-14 Tigers.
As always, we will be riding the team home, sitting on the edge of our seats, pacing the floorboards!

I think this game will be a bit open. Both sides have shown periods of poor defence that can be exploited
Tigers 34 Titans 16

I’m going 13+. If we can’t do it with an established hooker and a fullback in good touch, we’ll never do it.

Historically the Chargers always causes us problems no matter if we are in form or out of form. Should be a close game but I am leaning towards the Chargers by about 4. Hard to expect our 1 and 9 setting the world on fire in their first game with us

22-16 Tigers
1st Try Scorer - Thompson
MOTM - Brooks

I’m really happy with the team selection this time.
Tigers 40 - Midgets 6

Mighty WESTS Tigers 60
TITans 0

FTS Farah
LTS Farah

HT 36-0

MOTM Farah

Crowd 19798

Lets kick start our season shall we?

Wests Tigers 55 (Mbye x 3, Farah x 2, Brooks, MWZ, Marsters, Aloiai Tries, Mbye 9/9 goals, J-Rey Field Goal)

Gold Coast Titans 2 (Gordon 1/1 pen goal)

FTS Mbye
LTS Marsters

MOM Mbye

HTS Wests Tigers 25-2.
Crowd - 14,500

• Michael Gordon pots an early penalty goal after a HUGE hit by Lawrence injures Hipgrave.
  • Hipgrave fails the HIA, not because of the injury, but because he’s plain bananas.
  • Sue on report for a death stare at Ash Taylor. “Contrary conduct grade 1” according to the refs.
  • MCK penalized for standing near the ruck and looking generally guilty of something.
  • Lawrence runs for 258 metres, sets up three tries, and actually gets over the stripe twice, but is disallowed because he has feet for hands.

Tigers overcome a 13-5 penalty count.

@:

I’m really happy with the team selection this time.
Tigers 40 - Midgets 6

Hopefully we have a killer of a game.

@:

Lets kick start our season shall we?

Wests Tigers 55 (Mbye x 3, Farah x 2, Brooks, MWZ, Marsters, Aloiai Tries, Mbye 9/9 goals, J-Rey Field Goal)

Gold Coast Titans 2 (Gordon 1/1 pen goal)

FTS Mbye
LTS Marsters

MOM Mbye

HTS Wests Tigers 25-2.
Crowd - 14,500

• Michael Gordon pots an early penalty goal after a HUGE hit by Lawrence injures Hipgrave.
  • Hipgrave fails the HIA, not because of the injury, but because he’s plain bananas.
  • Sue on report for a death stare at Ash Taylor. “Contrary conduct grade 1” according to the refs.
  • MCK penalized for standing near the ruck and looking generally guilty of something.
  • Lawrence runs for 258 metres, sets up three tries, and actually gets over the stripe twice, but is disallowed because he has feet for hands.

Tigers overcome a 13-5 penalty count.

You forgot Packer’s 100 meter run away try starting from our in goal.

Need to get that 4 & Against back on track so Tigs 38 Titans 8

Titans 28- Tigers 16. Sorry but after last rounds performance I find out forwards apart from Lawrence and Twal severely lacking. Mbye will take time. Hopefully he just hangs off the forwards and uses his pace in the middle.

Simple fact is if Farah can get that ruxk sorted and our forwards go hard we will win. Just not sire if itl be this week.

We don’t score points and having half your spine joining in the last week is not going to help. A 3rd member of the spine is lucky to have played 2 games in total minutes this season.

If we can hold them to 12 points or less, we may win. If we lose, Brooks will be the forums fall guy

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.