If you want to know how it feels to fall off a cliff...

Just have a look at the decline our season has taken. I was one of the most optimistic at the start of the year, regarding our chances. Really thought our new guys would catapult us into the 8. How wrong I was. As far as the new signings go

Matulino - Underwhelming would be putting it nicely.

Packer - Started the year like a house on fire. Since he’s come back from injury, he hasn’t been sighted.

Reynolds - Has been great when he can stay on the field. But that’s the problem, he hasn’t been able to. Even when he scores a try he gets up clutching at something.

McQueen - Just has not been relevant

Thompson - I don’t want to insult the guy, but it speaks wonders for the others when you say he has been our best overall signing.

Just really disappointing. Can”t blame refs or injuries either, we’ve just developed into a really average side. And what will be different next year? We’ve added Mbye, and he looked good today, but we’re going to need a lot more than that in 2019.

I’m just disappointed in myself that I allowed myself to hope. Those first few rounds really messed with my head.

@:

I’m just disappointed in myself that I allowed myself to hope. Those first few rounds really messed with my head.

It really sucked me in. I still backing us as recently as the Sharks game.

I said in pre season this was not a good squad. Some of our long term signings are looking like very bad investments.

@:

I said in pre season this was not a good squad. Some of our long term signings are looking like very bad investments.

The nrl will have to allow the use of Zimmer frames soon so Reynolds can participate.
MQueen , Packer , Matalino are taking the piss .

Hopefully we can medically retire some of these.
Mcqueen being first.

@:

Mcqueen being first.

Lol you can’t medically retire someone cos they are rubbish.

@:

@:

Mcqueen being first.

Lol you can’t medically retire someone cos they are rubbish.

I should have said mentally retired.
He will never regain confidence again after breaking his neck.
He is a mega dud.

@:

Sadly ed we both did….i can now say with confidence that all of ivans panic buys have turned out to be duds

@:

@:

Me too, I was almost certain we would make the eight, makes the last few weeks much harder to take, given how we went at the start of the year.

@:

@:

@:

Me too, I was almost certain we would make the eight, makes the last few weeks much harder to take, given how we went at the start of the year.

We were playing by the correct rulings in the first 5 weeks …
We were fresh …
Other teams were finding there feet
Then came the grind …

We all got sucked in

Was McQueen a Cleary signing or was he a parting gift from the scarecrow?? He has done absolutely nothing for us in either grade.

Leading into SH last 4 games and lost.
Cant make 10 errors in SH and have a chance.
Ball control is atrocious.
It’s a shame because our season is probably done during this origin period which was supposed to favor us.

@:

Was McQueen a Cleary signing or was he a parting gift from the scarecrow?? He has done absolutely nothing for us in either grade.

He tries to get passed off as a Taylor signing, which isn’t necessarily untrue, as we were linked to him before Taylor was sacked. He was announced weeks after Cleary was appointed, indicating he had time to pull the plug. But didn’t.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.