Who would you want to keep/let go for next year?

• Not the time to make a clear assessment after that pathetic performance.
    But I would be very nervous if I was off contract, that’s for sure.

• @:

@:

Eisenhuth…gone …plodder
    Taylor …gone … got nothing
    MWZ …piss him off … gone … go work at K-mart
    Sue …gone … go dig trenches
    Packer …gone … 44 minute man
    Matalino… gone …piss off home

More to come !

did you run out of puff…

😆

• @:

Eisenhuth…gone …plodder

More to come !

Eisen been very disappointing

• @:

@:

@:

Bar today, Thompson is going great. He deserves the wing spot.
    Reserves he will leave and NRL teams would be lining up to take him.
    Cheap and good heart.

Id keep him cheap but I think you will find most of the good stuff he has done came from fullback. I think as a winger he wouldn’t have clubs pounding down the door and alot of his impact is lost, and hes not neccesarily a terrific finisher as his size hurts him (EG - Today and Roosters).

Clubs would take him in a heartbeat and would most certainly get more money than he is now.
    Where have you been all season? Today wasn’t great but he deserves first grade starting spot.

He was a pretty good fullback for most of the year (bar Raiders) and most of the good things he did this year was from roaming around the field.

On the wing he really hasn’t done a heap. When was his last real good game on the wing? Parra in R4? As I said, I would keep him as depth but I don’t think hes the long term answer. Unfortunately size hurts him.

• Well we can start shopping Packer around … but who would want him 😦

• Eisenhuth is big enough to pull a bull out of the shit , but if the heart is not big then it defeats the purpose

• 1. Mbye
    8. Twal
    9. Farah
    11. Lawrence

Now hiring all vacancies.

• Banned

@:

@:

Eisenhuth…gone …plodder

More to come !

Did he recently get a new contract? Seems to be playing like it. Storms onto the scene last year, older player looking to prove a point, played 5-10 really solid good games last year. Awarded with a substantial upgraded contract, all of a sudden, looks like he couldn’t careless. Interesting that.

• @:

@:

@:

Eisenhuth…gone …plodder

More to come !

Did he recently get a new contract? Seems to be playing like it. Storms onto the scene last year, older player looking to prove a point, played 5-10 really solid good games last year. Awarded with a substantial upgraded contract, all of a sudden, looks like he couldn’t careless. Interesting that.

I rewatched the game he went okay

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Eisenhuth…gone …plodder

More to come !

He is as slow as a wet week. There is no vigour or urgency in anything he does.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

He is as slow as a wet week. There is no vigour or urgency in anything he does.

Tackled the house down.

• Nucky how many times did he steam on to the ball and bend the line back ? Not just today either mate

• Cannot defend Eisenhuth.
    Another MWZ…

Ten years to make grade.
    Now joining the plod crew.

Jersey means nothing to him and there was a thread recently called… “Never really was” regarding players who were contracted to the club that you will never really consider a genuine tiger.

I consider this pretender to be one of those. Eels reject. Panthers reject. Tigers hero.
    No thanks.

• MWZ has the care factor but just not the speed and you can’t have wingers without that.

If someone like Addo Carr is on the wing today I would go as far to say that he makes 3-4 chances into tries and we wing.

• @:

The only answer is whoever is off contract.

Pointless paying someone to take one of our contracted players - no-one would want them anyway, not even Parra.

I honestly thought we would win today - a must win game, full house at Leichardt. So sad.

Agree with this!
    Even decent players off contract might as well go. We need to keep rotating this team unfortunately same end of 2019 as wel until we get our desired squad.

Recent Topics