Clearys subs

Terrible.

• Why did Twal (the only one going forward) go off at the 20 minute mark and not come off to the 75 minute mark?

• Why did McQueen go off at the 20 minute mark and not come back (Was he injured)

• Why did MCK and Eisenhuth in comparison get such big minutes to stand out there and do nothing?

Interesting times ahead for Cleary …what was the deal with Brooks being caught with the ball a couple of times with out even trying for a repeat set…

Who knows mate
if we win it would have been considered a master stroke

Its the errors that cost us the game, players forcing things instead of keeping it simple

This current team cant do the razzle dazzle stuff because they struggle to stick basics of passing and catching at times

Cleary is a dud ….
He’s a yes man who tells Pascoe and the board what they want to hear …dinners with the corporates etc…

Blew a lot of the cap on panic buys …

Even the Scarecrow got us to 9th .

@:

Cleary is a dud ….
He’s a yes man who tells Pascoe and the board what they want to hear …dinners with the corporates etc…

Blew a lot of the cap on panic buys …

Even the Scarecrow got us to 9th .

JT got us to equal LAST in his first full season i am sure that Ivan will do better than that in his first full season this year

Cleary is a complete fraud. He’s been found out now.

The biggest thing that annoys me about current players in the modern era. With all the science, the training techniques, the facilities, the physio. They train all week, full-time professionals getting paid $300k+ they have to perform for 2 x 40 minutes halves every week, 40mins of play and then you get to sit down for 15 mins and yet, some players can only play 20mins and they are gassed. It’s pathetic. An 80 minute game. 80 minutes a week, less than an hour and a half of work a week and most front line forwards struggle to play 40mins a game. Terrible conditioning.

@:

The biggest thing that annoys me about current players in the modern era. With all the science, the training techniques, the facilities, the physio. They train all week, full-time professionals getting paid $300k+ they have to perform for 2 x 40 minutes halves every week, 40mins of play and then you get to sit down for 15 mins and yet, some players can only play 20mins and they are gassed. It’s pathetic. An 80 minute game. 80 minutes a week, less than an hour and a half of work a week and most front line forwards struggle to play 40mins a game. Terrible conditioning.

This aspect of the modern game does my head in. Twal needed big minutes today.

This is Clearys second season and no finals appearances seems likely …we can knock the previous coaches which had no money to spend and major turmoil and both have just fell short …Cleary on the other hand has had no turmoil …full support and a sack full of money and is still failing to make any real impression, I will not call Cleary a Dud but something more positive needs to happen before seasons end .

Not his fault doesn’t have the cattle…

@:

Its not even a continuous 40 mins either …

@:

He went to the wrong sales yard

@:

This is Clearys second season and no finals appearances seems likely …we can knock the previous coaches which had no money to spend and major turmoil and both have just fell short …Cleary on the other hand has had no turmoil …full support and a sack full of money and is still failing to make any real impression, I will not call Cleary a Dud but something more positive needs to happen before seasons end .

This is the first season in which Cleary has had preseason training/development to get the team ready.Last year he only got the team late as so the called coach before him was an abject failure.Even then it was obvious by the end of the year he had improved the performance

@:

@:

He went to the wrong sales yard

X2

Widdop, Dugan, Moylan were all off last year. Sink should of been thrown at them.

Cleary assembled a squad willing to come here, for whatever reason. Years and years of pathetic on and off field performance has led to us not being able to attract elite players in their prime. This will not be fixed easily. Not sure what the answer is

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme