I really hope.......

That Ivan’s speeches at half time have some deliver to them. Cause most of his press conference deliveries send me to sleep.
It seems our losses stem from ordinary second halves. Maybe it’s time to get the rocket out Ivan and tell these guys some honest truths!!!

The boys virtually threw everything at it in the first half, didn’t really come off for the amount of possession and energy used as there should have been more points on the board.

Maybe he’s just another one of the boys.
No authority.
Just there to get paid and have a laugh.
Sign all the broz from his old clubs and have a mad time.

“it’s not all about winning guys, it’s about having fun”
Under 6s nonsense.

It’s time to have a blast at the refs though honestly. If he doesn’t the penalty count will continue to haunt us.
3 maybe 4 of their penalties were contentious calls. Two of which led to tries. Cmon Ivan dip in 10K for the team. Who knows it might be for your own good.

@:

It’s time to have a blast at the refs though honestly. If he doesn’t the penalty count will continue to haunt us.
3 maybe 4 of their penalties were contentious calls. Two of which led to tries. Cmon Ivan dip in 10K for the team. Who knows it might be for your own good.

5 penalties in a row at one stage in the first half…

call me cynical but i question the integrity of the game sometimes… the NRL is doing everything it can to ensure the Broncos make the 8.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme