WESTS TIGERS 2018 MEMBERS DAY

• ForumSupporter

Don’t miss Wests Tigers Members Day for 2018!
    Author Wests Tigers Timestamp Thu 5 Jul 2018, 11:48 AM

Don’t miss Wests Tigers’ annual Members Day for season 2018!

Held at Leichhardt Oval this year, all Wests Tigers Members are invited to the event, with Members simply needing to show their Membership card or proof of purchase on the day to gain free entry to the event.

Non-Members are able to purchase entry to the event for $5 at the gate.

With the full playing squad and coaching staff in attendance and a range of fun activities for fans of all ages throughout the day, this is definitely not a day to be missed by Wests Tigers Members young and old!

A full event program of the day is coming shortly, so check back to download your plans for the day!

For any other questions or enquiries, please don’t hesitate to contact Wests Tigers Membership team on (02) 8741 3300 during business hours or email membership@weststigers.com.au.

WESTS TIGERS 2018 MEMBERS DAY

Date — Saturday, July 28, 2018

Time — 10:30am to 1:00pm AEST

Venue — Leichhardt Oval, Lilyfield

Cost — FREE for Wests Tigers Members ($5 for non-Members)

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/07/05/dont-miss-wests-tigers-members-day-for-2018//membership@weststigers.com.au

• ForumSupporter

Here’s your chance guys get down there $5 bucks to call Packer a Pussy Eisenhith a plodder Reynolds Mataulino and McQueen baked Brooks useless Benji a has-been Rowdy a cripple and Farah a Legend…miss anyone,?

I expect Demps to be 1st in line to take Packer down…

• $5 :roll

What a rip off !

Rather buy a servo pie !

• Day after bulldogs game.
    Hopefully we can do 05 again… We put 50 on em the day before

• ForumSupporter

@:

$5 :roll

What a rip off !

Rather buy a servo pie !

Become a Member and you can do it for free… 😆

• @:

@:

$5 :roll

What a rip off !

Rather buy a servo pie !

Become a Member and you can do it for free… 😆

$66.67 for Foxtel which gets me 32 games a month!

If my math is correct that’s $2.08 per game …

Bargain !

Haven’t been a member since 2014 …

What’s the point ?

• @:

Here’s your chance guys get down there $5 bucks to call Packer a Pussy Eisenhith a plodder Reynolds Mataulino and McQueen baked Brooks useless Benji a has-been Rowdy a cripple and Farah a Legend…miss anyone,?

I have no beef with Packer…
    You, however…

• What’s the benefit of having a members day when walks up can stroll on in for a fiver? There’s not much in benefit in being a ticketed member of this club other than the fact you have a guaranteed seat so you’d think they’d make things like this exclusive.

• Maybe family members, spouses and friends etc that aren’t members can go along with a member

• @:

@:

You, however…

:roll

• They should organise a members vs tigers game. Might find a couple of recruits for next year

• Does it go for longer than 50 minutes?

• We will keep our membership cards in the draw thanks … there is always next year!

• Will be the highlite of the year

• @:

@:

You, however…

Now I’ve heard it all!
    No beef with Packer …. hahahaha

Recent Topics