Malakai Watene-Zelezniak to reunite with brother Dallin at Panthers

WESTS Tigers winger Malakai Watene-Zelezniak will reunite with his younger brother Dallin when he returns to the Penrith Panthers in 2019.
Watene-Zelezniak made his NRL debut with the Panthers in round six of 2017, before making a mid-season switch to the Tigers where he has played 24 games for the club since round 10 last year.

He has obviously decided that there are more people at penrith who will buy his watch.
Ivan is making things happen 2 of the favourite whipping boys have been moved on in 2 days

Great.
Back to ISC.

Its on fox league.
Thank god!

If we keep going at this rate, we won’t have a backline by about January next year….

In saying that, hoping for a decent upgrade to MWZ.

Who’s replacing him?
Curtis Rona is a game changer!
Or is that code changer?
Doesn’t matter, he’s gotta get here sooner or later.

Barba might be ok……

I’d be pretty sure if Ivan is letting these players go he has signed replacements or he is pretty sure he can cover the loss with better replacements. The guy is not a dill.

@:

I’d be pretty sure if Ivan is letting these players go he has signed replacements or he is pretty sure he can cover the loss with better replacements. The guy is not a dill.

Yes, I agree with that observation.

@:

Barba might be ok……

He won’t want to play wing though.

@:

…are you sure?

@:

@:

…are you sure?

Absolutely - hopefully you are not serious.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.