Petition to have BBF silenced

• Weirdest forum user since alien…

This is a petition to ban him from posting anything non football related as he is offensive and weird.

Get the votes in.

• Maybe Demps we get him institutionalised….obviously the meds aren’t working …

• I am not in favour of censorship unless that person is promoting hatred/bigotry/vilification, the mods on this site do a very good job with the content on here.Many people on here have different ideas to what i do but each and every one of them are entitled to voice them.
    That is what democracy is all about

• Demps, you know you’re my brother from another mother, but I have to disagree here.

Stuff the MCK fan club, or the Fonua fan club. I wanna join the BBF fan club.

• I can’t see why the forum should ban him.
    Quote BBF “(I think I am too intellectual for this site)”
    We need all the intellect we can get.

• Pot calling the kettle black

• ForumSupporter

Wont be happening …

• I think i just became a fan of BBF.

• I voted yes, but I would just like him to be banned from starting threads.

Maybe have a dedicated thread titled BBF’s world of Amazing Stories, Anicdotes and Random posts?

• No. It is sort of like watching the person wandering down the street talking to themselves & their imaginary friends, only less dangerous.

• @:

Demps, you know you’re my brother from another mother, but I have to disagree here.

\

@:

Wont be happening …

Just some fun boyz.

• Banned

@:

@:

Demps, you know you’re my brother from another mother, but I have to disagree here.

\

@:

Wont be happening …

Just some fun boyz.

I will get my two bob’s worth just in case. I used to be a speaker down the Domain Park in Sydney and a few times I was threatened by Lebos that if I ever went back to visit my “home” country of Lebanon they would have me killed in five minutes. And then when I protested against the Pope I was set upon exactly like that Kickert was the other day by Lebos from St Charbels church at Punchbowl where ever. My head was like Anthony Watts after Farah had finished with him. The Filipino Catholics also in attendance jumped in to save me. That was only part of the story, upon request I will continue. So I sort of expect intolerance from my fellow “countrymen” and appreciate the Aussies more for their tolerance.

• Keep BBF a free man. We all need to see the spiral into the darkness first hand

• @:

The BEAST Fan club is on hiatus anyway.

• @:

@:

The BEAST Fan club is on hiatus anyway.

So was Pauly Shores career at one point.

Recent Topics