Matt Nable

Just watched highlights of last nights game. This guy has to be the worst play by play commentator in at least 20 years. There was that kiwi commentator who called Warriors games for a while who was so bad Fox Sports started using their own commentators. But apart from him, no one else comes close.

I like him - he’s understated.

Prefer his relaxed approach any day over Voss’s self indulgent trash

Yep…he’s good…calls it with a fans passion…

Funny, I reckon hes shocking, we all have opinions.

Spent the entire first half of the Newcastle-Dogs game last week calling Slade Griffin Jayden Brailey.

His commentary is more suited for horses and greyhounds
Without being rude, he is horrible at it

you need the right voice, Ray Warren and Warren Smith have the best for Rugby League in my opinion

@:

Geebus. Watch out when you are being rude.

He is not a good commentator but in his defence it is his first year at it i think.Hopefully he will improve

I don’t mind him I think he will improve a fair bit next season after a good preseason with no injuries.

Things I would like him to work on

• Learning players names
    \

• Not saying the same things when someone scores etc like “<big>HES IN I THINK HES GOT IT DOWN</big>”

@:

Lol… I’m a Voss fan but no don’t like Nable

He’s garbage ….
But he’s better than Hadley by a mile

@:

you need the right voice, Ray Warren and Warren Smith have the best for Rugby League in my opinion

I thought i must have switch over to a horse race one afternoon … i wasn’t watching the tv but only heard his voice … so i then looked at the idiot box to see i was watching a footy game … his voice told my brain, its the horses, its the horses … !! He’s deadset aweful … !!
:deadhorse: lol

@:

@:

Lol… I’m a Voss fan but no don’t like Nable

Yep we all have different tastes. I curse when I hear Voss!!

I like Vossy. His call of this try was one of the greatest pieces of commentary of all time

As the season winds down, why not let Roy & HG call a couple of games. 🙏
Always entertaining. 😛

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme