MWZ leaving making way for somebody else?

• MWZ is leaving at the end of this year and it got me thinking. Him leaving has to make way for somebody else, possibly even somebody big. Could this possibly be making way for Curtis Rona? But hey maybe I’m just over thinking here.

• ForumSupporter

Yeah and Naiqama leaving means Israel Falou …Grant = Taumalolo…and Sue for Taupau…

• @:

Yeah and Naiqama leaving means Israel Falou …Grant = Taumalolo…and Sue for Taupau…

James Gavet ?

• All our reserve graders will be replaced by up and coming reserve graders. I don’t even try to have expectation any more. Hey woods was available but Oliver Clark was a better prospect. FMD.

PS: Golly Gosh was not what I posted

• @:

Good times ahead 😲

• @:

Excellent
    We will be great next year
    Hang on Geo
    Who’s your source

• @:

@:

Excellent
    Hang on Geo
    Who’s your source

Link?

• @:

@:

@:

Excellent
    Hang on Geo
    Who’s your source

Link?

Lancelot Link

• @:

Supercoach style!

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Excellent
    Hang on Geo
    Who’s your source

Link?

Lancelot Link

:roll

• @:

All our reserve graders will be replaced by up and coming reserve graders. I don’t even try to have expectation any more. Hey woods was available but Oliver Clark was a better prospect. Golly Gosh!.

Why would Woods have even wanted to come back? He left because he was sick of carrying a bad pack. Our pack now is even worse.

• @:

@:

All our reserve graders will be replaced by up and coming reserve graders. I don’t even try to have expectation any more. Hey woods was available but Oliver Clark was a better prospect. Golly Gosh!.

Why would Woods have even wanted to come back? He left because he was sick of carrying a bad pack. Our pack now is even worse.

My understanding is he contacted the Tigers and wanted back in and we said no. Only heard this on here though. No inside information.

• We should chase Koro

• @:

@:

@:

My understanding is he contacted the Tigers and wanted back in and we said no. Only heard this on here though. No inside information.

We did him a favour then. He’s far better off at the Sharks. He has some decent players around him there.

• We’ll be lucky to jag 1 established 1st grader at the moment. Not much on the market and anything decent is linked elsewhere.

Recent Topics