Swag Tiger in hospital again.

Urgh In hospital again with possible appendicitis. :brick: 2 hours till i get the results from the blood test. In a emergency ward so i expect the wait after the results to be a long one.

I want my funeral to be a happy affair, not sombre

@:

I’d be honoured to perform at your funeral

Fair enough , do you want me to bring my Life Be In It T Shirt and kazoo ??

@:

Urgh In hospital again with possible appendicitis. :brick: 2 hours till i get the results from the blood test. In a emergency ward so i expect the wait after the results to be a long one.

Best advice I can give is to poo asap after surgery 🙏

No good swaggy, get on the mend soon matey.

@:

I basically want my funeral to be every Bloodhound Gang album played start to finish.

If that doesn’t get the punters laughing they can jump in the casket with me cause they’ll be as dead on the inside as I am.

Yeah the king of bad taste as I am , dark glasses and the Life Be In It T Shirts at my funeral

Few mates reckon they’d bury me in a Manly jersey , have the Broncos Song at the funeral , and as I was being put 6 foot under YNWA playing

Then they knew I had definitely kicked the bucket

@:

Yeah the king of bad taste as I am , dark glasses and the Life Be In It T Shirts at my funeral

Few mates reckon they’d bury me in a Manly jersey , have the Broncos Song at the funeral , and as I was being put 6 foot under YNWA playing

What has Funerals got to do with appendicitis ? That was random 😆

Swag you’ll be fine mate you’ll probably loose about 5 kilos your not going to die

careful because it is one of those rare occasions when you can literally die from laughter - so don’t read too much of my stuff

good luck swag
god be with you

Haha is that the Godfreys bloke Ink???

You’ll be fine Swagster ….

Nurse Demps will take care of you !

She’ll be right, get well soon swag

@:

@:

What has Funerals got to do with appendicitis ? That was random 😆

Swag you’ll be fine mate you’ll probably loose about 5 kilos your not going to die

Ink and CB started it 😕

As I said poo asap afterwards , I won’t go in to mine too much , but me Brad Pitt afterwards was like chipboard and I literally had 😢 when it happened and was like breaking a piece of chocolate it was that hard ……

And I am not joking bud , the only time I have cried with physical pain EVER

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.