WESTS Tigers Team V St George Illawarra..

• ForumSupporter

1. Moses Mbye
    2. David Nofoaluma
    3. Esan Marsters
    4. Kevin Naiqama
    5. Corey Thompson
    6. Benji Marshall
    7. Luke Brooks
    8. Russell Packer
    9. Robbie Farah
    10. Ben Matulino
    11. Chris Lawrence (capt.)
    12. Josh Aloiai
    13. Elijah Taylor

Interchange:
    14. Alex Twal
    15. Sauaso Sue
    16. Michael Chee Kam
    17. Matt Eisenhuth

Reserves:
    18. Jacob Liddle
    19. Luke Garner
    20. Tim Grant
    21. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

https://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2018/07/10/marshall-returns-as-wests-tigers-take-on-dragons/

• So what are we thinking Geo?
    Sue to drop out with Aloiai shifting allowing Garder in?

• Is there an updated injury list???

• Good to see Nofo back and Benji should have some incentive to play well against the Dragons. Hopefully Garner comes in for Aloiai (I’d just be interested to see how he goes).

• I’d rather Chee Kam drop out.

• @:

So what are we thinking Geo?

I think ur right on the money

• My 80 year old next door neighbor with a bung leg could outpace that forward pack.

• @:

@:

So what are we thinking Geo?

I think ur right on the money

Perhaps.
    But another way to look at it is that Garner remains 19th man and gets a chance to go through the warm up and prep etc this week building for a likely deput a couple of weeks away.
    I like that McQueen was dropped. And my thinking was Garner is this week a straight swap for McQueen. Possibly meaning since Ivan had no hesitation for McQueen to start in the condition he is in that Garner May debut at 12, with Chee Kam as a utility forward if required.

• I’d be surprised if Garner gets a Guernsey this round. Maybe after another loss or two the coach will accept the inevitable and try new blood.
    He seems to have accepted the inevitable about McQueen.
    The guy is no longer FG material.

• IVAN doesn’t does put a lot faith in the youngsters so wouldn’t be surprised if he does debut this week

• @:

I’d be surprised if Garner gets a Guernsey this round. Maybe after another loss or two the coach will accept the inevitable and try new blood.

Yeah will be interesting about both players. McQueen went off very early against the Titans(20 mins into first half???) and is named in ISP so looks like he was hooked.

Garner I don’t think will get a run this week it would be a huge test against the Dragons. The Dragons pack is full of rep players and I expect they will all back up. I do rate Garner he is a really tough kid and from a great town.

• Good to see Garner straight in the squad. Not a very impressive side but the best we could put together.

• @:

I’d be surprised if Garner gets a Guernsey this round. Maybe after another loss or two the coach will accept the inevitable and try new blood.

I didn’t think McQueen did much wrong in the 20 odd minutes he was given. He seemed to be committing to the contact well and the RHS didn’t fall apart while he was out there.

• Not like it matters. Might as well give Garner a go over plodders like MCK. We know what they offer. Give Garner a run. What the hell.

• So add McQueen and Rochow to the not up to it but stuck with them club?

Recent Topics