Dragons Team..

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Only hope is they are flat after the origin period. After the crazy match last week they could be out to prove that they are contenders and put us to the sword. Really worried about getting hammered in this one.

You’d think we would fire up aswell. Getting smashed at a packed out Leicharddt with a semis spot on the line

Nothing surprises me with this club anymore though, it seems the bigger the occasion the more likely we crumble

We got smashed by Canberra and didn’t bounce back against the Gold Coast. What makes you think anything will change with this mob?

That was pretty much my point in the 2nd paragraph. We are mentally fragile and it seems engrained in our culture unfortunately

I reckon you’re right but I don’t understand it. New team, new coaching staff, new admin, new approach but same fragility. Why? Coincidence? or is there an acceptance that things will go pear shaped because we are West’s Tigers?

• It’s funny… two years ago that team doesn’t read so well - De Belin had not found his form, Nene was struggling at the Titans, Widdop was not in form and not gelling with Marshall, Lafai was out of favour at the Dogs, Ah Mau was an average footballer, Paul Vaughan was on the bench for the Raiders, Luciano Leilua was too fat, Jeremy Latimore was at his 100th club and Cameron McInnes had been Isaac Luke’s understudy before getting the nod ahead of Damien Cook.

• @:

@:

Only hope is they are flat after the origin period. After the crazy match last week they could be out to prove that they are contenders and put us to the sword. Really worried about getting hammered in this one.

You’d think we would fire up aswell. Getting smashed at a packed out Leicharddt with a semis spot on the line

Nothing surprises me with this club anymore though, it seems the bigger the occasion the more likely we crumble

if we dont beat them this week, with the Soo players lilkely to be a bit below their best, then we never will

• @:

@:

@:

if we dont beat them this week, with the Soo players lilkely to be a bit below their best, then we never will

We won’t get close to them at Kogarah today.

Recent Topics