R18 Spoilers

Young fullback from panthers, Aekins looks a decent player

I will take one Kikau please

Missed whole game due to Foxtel outage. Looks like I’ll be missing the next game too!!

@:

I will take one Kikau please

Kikau is a beast!

@:

Missed whole game due to Foxtel outage. Looks like I’ll be missing the next game too!!

Might be a good thing, knights v eels. haha.

@:

Ch 9 for the next game?

@:

Next game is on 9

And if your internet is good 9now.com.au

Also you can download the Foxtel Go web app on PC or whatever login to your account and watch live online or replays.

Nick Meaneys debut game for Knights, we were linked with him before Dogs had the mid season player sale.

Knights on line defence early, making ours look good

@:

Knights online defence early, making ours look good

That hit and spin was perfect, defenders had no idea

You only need to watch the first 6 sets to determine a result. Referees will carry parramatta home tonight.

Within a decade you will get your league fix at the local park because the NRL will be dead

@:

@:

Next game is on 9

And if your internet is good 9now.com,au

Also you can download the Foxtel Go web app on PC or whatever login to your account and watch live online or replays.

Just downloaded the app - thanks for the tip!!

@:

@:

@:

Next game is on 9

And if your internet is good 9now.com,au

Just downloaded the app - thanks for the tip!!

Enjoy!

Hayne looking good. Must be on the lookout for a new contract

@:

Hayne looking good. Must be on the lookout for a new contract

Almost as good as that run by Reynolds at LO but it loses points because Moses scored.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.