Craig Garvey

Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn’t played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.

Was waiting for this

@:

He’s 5’8 btw

The ref made him look tiny.

@:

probably the best player in ISP who hasn’t played a game of NRL this year.

Repeating the commentator 😂😂😂

But he looks alright and if robbie retires at the end of this season, then he could be a decent buy for us.

It would be very much a Tigers purchase if you know what I mean

@:

He’s 5’8 btw

😂 Manlet…

This guy is a career reserve grader.
May as well sign Pat Politoni.

No thanks from me.

@:

It would be very much a Tigers purchase if you know what I mean

Godinet style.

@:

He’s 5’8 btw

So… What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5’8 as well and look at him, he’s killing it.

Blake Brailey instead please!

@:

Been watching him in ISP, probably the best player in ISP who hasn’t played a game of NRL this year. Maybe he could be an option for next year if Farah decides to retire.

Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.

@:

@:

Agree. Garvey is a good hooker. Surprised Hassler never used him he’s better than Lichaa.

Incorrect

@:

@:

Hasler picked Lichaa ahead of Cook for two years straight too.

@:

@:

He’s 5’8 btw

So… What has that got to do with anything, Damien Cook is 5’8 as well and look at him, he’s killing it.

Actually Cook is 5’10

@:

@:

@:

He’s 5’8 btw

Actually Cook is 5’10

🔥 🔥 🔥

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme