NETFLIX FINDS

@Spartan117 said in NETFLIX FINDS:

Horseman was really funny

Watching new season of QB1 at mo

Loved QB1 and Last Chance U!

@MAGPIES1963 said in NETFLIX FINDS:

prosthetic hands? @rustycage: please explain or is it too personal? ☺

Seek and ye shall find

G’day @rustycage: I was thinking along the lines of you being in the Very unfortunate position of ‘you’ having lost ‘your’ hands in a Very bad accident.
But I guess now it’s more likely something to do with the show Norseman, which was mentioned previously?

@BalmainJnr

One of the QBs this season named rather has problems.

last edited by Spartan117

The Boys was a lot of fun to watch. Season 2 of Yellowstone has been excellent too.

About half way through S2 of Happy!

Didn’t think a show that had a masturbating reanimated corpse could get any weirder but it did.

I was just on the last song thread and posted over there. A band I’ve always loved came to mind and I recalled a netflix show about there story.

Highly recommended - whether or not you like the band.

https://www.netflix.com/au/title/80205085

One of my all time favorites is the animated Avatar, the last airbender.

Super Happy when Netflix added it and even more that the creators are on-board to produce something for the channel.

Also literally watching Meat Eater …

Watched the Zac Efron Ted Bundy movie. Conflicted with what I think of the movie. I felt Efron was very good as Bundy, communicated his narcissism and charisma very well, but the rest of the cast, save John Malkovich, was mediocre and his ex-girlfriend wasn’t as central to the movie as much as I thought she should have been, given it was based on the back of Elizabeth Kendall’s book about her life with him.

Also watched El Camino, first 25-30 minutes were very good, had me thinking it was building to something and then it went nowhere. Very disappointing.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

@Cultured_Bogan said in NETFLIX FINDS:

Watched the Zac Efron Ted Bundy movie. Conflicted with what I think of the movie. I felt Efron was very good as Bundy, communicated his narcissism and charisma very well, but the rest of the cast, save John Malkovich, was mediocre and his ex-girlfriend wasn’t as central to the movie as much as I thought she should have been, given it was based on the back of Elizabeth Kendall’s book about her life with him.

Also watched El Camino, first 25-30 minutes were very good, had me thinking it was building to something and then it went nowhere. Very disappointing.

Yeah El Camino didn’t add to the story at all did it.

The Umbrella Academy is a good watch

Watched a lot of Netflix series and can recommend the following:

SciFi - Altered Carbon, Travelers, The Umbrella Academy, Stranger Things
Period - The Last Kingdom, Frontier, Musketeers, Knightfall, Sparticus
Action - Money Heist, Blacklist, Shooter
Comedy - Brooklyn 99, Schitt’s Creek

Plenty of good TV hours to be spent in that lot!!

@WT2K was solid eh.
Didn’t like the ending.

Keen for season 2

Bill Burr - Paper Tiger
Ron White - If you quit listening, I’ll shut up

Ron White’s special is one of the best laughs I’ve had in a while. He just does not care what anyone thinks. Pure unfiltered comedy and finds humour in everything.

last edited by Cultured_Bogan

Narcos Mexico is pretty good.

Not sure if it’s still on Netflix but Manhunt: Unabomber is fantastic!

In general I think Stan is better than Netflix, has a lot more Aussie and British content.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.