Class is class

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

He was good my MOTM but still had some selfish plays at crucial times…

Don’t say things like that. You’ll be branded a team death rider.

What…?

• Farah always gets the forwards running onto flat passes. It makes such a difference to our attack.

• Bit early to be making calls of the Mesiah, and I don’t think anyone doubts his talent regardless of which side of the fence you sit.

Personally, I hope he can offer expertise and tips to Jacob Middle for his career with us. Whether or not that extends into next year doesn’t matter.

I JUST can’t see it ending well when 10 games into next year he is justifiably dropped for the young up and comer to take over. He deserves a better finish, and we deserve a better outcome.

• @:

@:

@:

What…?

Don’t share your criticisms of players or risk being branded a death rider.
    This is the forum trend right now.

• If he finishes this year he can leave on a high. He has class plays in him but also a few selfish plays. 1 more year may just be one too many

• I’m sure his re employment would have come with conditions from the coach, ignore them isp you go

• Happy with him as a cut price hooker next year if Jacob still needs time.

Any club would be lucky to have someone like that on 100k.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

@:

What…?

Don’t share your criticisms of players or risk being branded a death rider.
    This is the forum trend right now.

I think there is a difference between being critical and death riding but that’s me…

• @:

Apart from his scoot from dummy half to try and score i thought he had a very good game

I’m not a fan of the dummy half scoot for a try, but on this occasion I didn’t mind it. It was on the fourth tackle, so it gave us a chance to set our line for the last and get a good kick in. It didn’t happen that way, Benji running back to the short side and all, but I thought it was a good plan by Robbie nonetheless.

• @:

So much better with him than without him. All that crap about him stifling the attack that so many bought into with JT still makes me shaxke my head. We paid for that dearly in more ways than one.

Could never understand it, JT has no idea, it was just an excuse to try force him out of the club, and we paid $750k last year to have him play for Souths, JT made some horrible decisions, this was just one of many

• I immediately thought it was a thread about Mbye silly me …but Farah did play well today.

• What’s not to understand?

I was under the impression it was to have Brooks and Moses getting early ball and develop their ownership, running the team

• I hated Farah for so long and am glad he has made me eat my words when I said I didn’t want him back. He played great.

• @:

What’s not to understand?

I was under the impression it was to have Brooks and Moses getting early ball and develop their ownership, running the team

This was pretty much it .
    Although it was mainly a clash between a coach who didn’t have a clue and a star player with a massive ego …

Good to see Farah back and killing it !

neither Brooks and Moses can run the show .

• He created a couple of tries today, but also killed the attack on a couple of occasions.

The play that really irked my was him directing Brooks into first receiver while he stood at 2nd receiver demanding the ball

Recent Topics