Class is class

• Good players demand the ball. I wish Brooks would do more of it. If Farah is pushing him around it says more about him for mine and where he is at after 100 games in the NRL. I thought the mix was fine today.We have had no threat out of 9 for 2 years - today our nine set up 3 tries and Brooks had his moments. We beat a good side on their home deck.

• @:

LOL…fanboys.
    Never have doubted his talent…its all the other stuff that comes with him, hopefully that is in the past

Yeah he was pretty good today , as long as he keeps putting the team first , remembers his role and remembers who the No 1 play maker is in this side he will perform an important role in our end of season run

2019 ……lets just see how 2018 goes 1st OK

• @:

@:

He was good my MOTM but still had some selfish plays at crucial times…

Thats just Farah tho. You take the good with the bad.

Rocks and Diamonds

• @:

So much better with him than without him. All that crap about him stifling the attack that so many bought into with JT still makes me shaxke my head. We paid for that dearly in more ways than one.

He was released two weeks ago by the coach of the team leading the comp.Was good today but remember my friend.ONE SWALLOW DOES NOT MAKE A SEASON.

• @:

@:

So much better with him than without him. All that crap about him stifling the attack that so many bought into with JT still makes me shaxke my head. We paid for that dearly in more ways than one.

He was released two weeks ago by the coach of the team leading the comp.Was good today but remember my friend.ONE SWALLOW DOES NOT MAKE A SEASON.

Like most on here watched him his whole career I know what he can do and cant do - and at this point of time he is our best option and thats all that matters to me.

• @:

He was good my MOTM but still had some selfish plays at crucial times…

FOX commentary (especially Ennis and post game Big Mal) was into him for going to Benji too much and not Brooksy. I thought it was a little harsh especially when Rowdy went off as Brooks didn’t really have many targets after that.

Our left side is really going to suffer without Rowdy and I reckon we will see more Robbie-Benji next week as they look to work the right.

• Robbie’s definitely our best option at the moment, but I’m still not keen on him playing 2019, that would be really pushing it.
    Once Liddle gets a full preseason behind him he should be set for a good 2019, but if he’s not ready and we can’t get a class hooker in over the offseason then I guess Robbie is our only option for next season

• @:

@:

LOL…fanboys.
    Never have doubted his talent…its all the other stuff that comes with him, hopefully that is in the past

Yeah he was pretty good today , as long as he keeps putting the team first , remembers his role and remembers who the No 1 play maker is in this side he will perform an important role in our end of season run

But Farah IS our No 1 play maker. Cleary should not have bought him if he believes anything else.

• @:

Even at 34 Robbie is still a class player. So good to see him not with the handbrake on taking opportunities when they bob up. Despite the commentators talking garbage about overplaying his hand - he set up all 3 Tries against a good defence .Not many hookers can go 80 minutes especially given hi lack of football. Has to be under serious consideration to play in 2019 if he and the club wants.

Channel 9 commentators were saying heaps about his great game and a lot about Benjii,
    Joey was giving him wraps all through the game

• @:

@:

@:

LOL…fanboys.

But Farah IS our No 1 play maker. Cleary should not have bought him if he believes anything else.

Nice half volley outside the off stump …… watch it carefully through to the keeper

• OK so how much would we be paying him to play for us ? $150k for half a year ?

The haters will be waiting with anticipation to give it to him at the 1st opportunity they sense his cost us a game but in terms of value for money ? his a Bargain and Today is proof of that .

• @:

Good players demand the ball. I wish Brooks would do more of it. If Farah is pushing him around it says more about him for mine and where he is at after 100 games in the NRL. I thought the mix was fine today.We have had no threat out of 9 for 2 years - today our nine set up 3 tries and Brooks had his moments. We beat a good side on their home deck.

Brooks played much better today but still pised some impatient hospital balls to naq.

Brooks is nothing without benji.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

LOL…fanboys.

Nice half volley outside the off stump …… watch it carefully through to the keeper

I didn’t want Farah back either but he’s clearly our dominant player in the spine.
    Brooks has had his time to prove he’s our go to man but he just isn’t. He’s been way better this year but still not our No 1 play maker.
    Farah has waltzed and taken control very easily. And to our benefit.

• ForumSupporter

Why do you need just 1……I think the better teams work combinations…

Souff’s use Cook Reynolds and Walker well

• @:

@:

@:

@:

I didn’t want Farah back either but he’s clearly our dominant player in the spine.
    Brooks has had his time to prove he’s our go to man but he just isn’t. He’s been way better this year but still not our No 1 play maker.
    Farah has waltzed and taken control very easily. And to our benefit.

Brooks will be a better player with better service and Farah obviously offers that

But if we think we can solely depend on the Farah / Marshall show we will cruelly found out

Farah can really help Brooks and his running game , put the ball out in front of him and in the right place and Brooks will kill it , especially if Farah wisely carries the ball in both hands and gets the forwards rolling forward

All I ask if he doesn’t overplay his hand , it is Luke Brooks side now , unfortunately especially with Benji , time has marched on

Recent Topics