Mybe

So far, so much better. He is such a busy player and always around the ball. Brave and really good ball runner.

Thompson was safe and put in the effort but wasn’t around the ball much in attack.

Moses has touched the ball more times in 2 games than Lolohea did in his 6 or so games.

What about that pass to Thompson and full credit to Corey for finding the line.

Really important pickup for the Tigers.

He’s been fantastic, a great buy.

Good to watch a fullback backing up the ball runners again.
Tui bludged on attack. Mbye seeks the ball.

I like the way he attacks the football from the back…took some good balls yesterday…

Yep has been great. Will be even better once the combinations gel more. Great buy.

I agree. Moses is a strong, all round player who runs the ball with gusto, backs up and defends bravely. Additionally, he seems to be a positive force in the locker room. he looks like an astute buy.

@:

*Mbye

I prefer Mybe

@:

@:

*Mbye

I prefer Mybe

Lol

this guy could end up being a true marquee signing, loving what he’s brought to us already. cant wait til he has a full off season with brooks etc

He’s been fantastic. Looks like he’s going to be a great signing for us.

@:

Good to watch a fullback backing up the ball runners again.
Tui bludged on attack. Mbye seeks the ball.

That’s what I was complaining about with Tui long before we got Mbye, what a huge jump in class and commitment

MBYE has been good. Also helps when you have a 9 around the ruck who can hold defenders up to give you some room.

@:

I like the way he attacks the football from the back…took some good balls yesterday…

Mybe Mbye is the player we have been searching for ??

@:

@:

Mybe Mbye is the player we have been searching for ??

game changer??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.