Chris Lawrance didn't miss Widdop

Look what he did to me James. Now go and headbutt someone for me

James: " it’s not your teeth I’m worried about, what the …. happened to your hair?"

looks like fries with ketchup with the hair and teeth

@:

It was Garlic Alioa

It was definately lawrance

@:

thought it was elijah

Na Lawrance gets him when he kicks his 40/20 from dummy half. Chris gets out from marker and belts him.

Accidental, unentended, he was falling. Sir.

How did he knock his teeth out without knocking him out? Dude must have gum disease. The impact required to knock someones teeth out of place usually is hard enough to cause a concussion.

Looks like a vampire! Lol

@:

@:

It was Garlic Alioa

There’s a video going round… On here too… Sure it’s the same incident… Our 13 (aloiai) fends Widdop and he goes down grabbing his mouth

Last page of the ‘Rd 18 spoilers’ thread

@:

@:

@:

It was Garlic Alioa

There’s a video going round… On here too… Sure it’s the same incident… Our 13 (aloiai) fends Widdop and he goes down grabbing his mouth

I stand corrected, the picture of Graham checking Widdop’s mouth happened after he kicked his 40/20 so I assumed that the injury happened when Lawrance belting him as he kicked.

I just checked the replay and it was Taylor that got him about 2 sets before his 40/20 kick. It looked like minimal contact.

Rowdy may have finished the job

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.