Rabbitohs Team..

• @:

@:

@:

@:

16 errors would confirm this .

Yes ….cause Wests Tigers forced these errors…

5 forced errors
    11 unforced errors

Sorry double post but this argument is always funny

At the end of the day it still says 10th placed WT beat 2nd place St George at their own home ground

Yeah I know …
    You can only play what’s infront of you and it was an epic win .
    I just like stirring Geo 😆

• Banned

@:

@:

@:

@:

5 forced errors
    11 unforced errors

At the end of the day it still says 10th placed WT beat 2nd place St George at their own home ground

Yeah I know …

Ahhhh carry on then 😂

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

@:

5 forced errors
    11 unforced errors

Yeah I know …

Put Souff’s down for 40 errors…

• @:

@:

@:

@:

5 forced errors
    11 unforced errors

Yeah I know …

Put Souff’s down for 40 errors…

They will get confused when they’re 300 meters out from our line …

We got dis !

• Hahaha very good

• accidental head clashes with Reynolds, Cook & Sam Burgess.
    once these blokes, go off, the rest of the team lose their go forward, and end up in a bunch.

• Hopefully they have trouble getting up for this game against us after winning 9 or 10 in a row. The problem I see is the speed that they play the game at - it is something that gets us every time. We don’t win the wrestle and are too slow to get up and get to marker - if we do that Cook will have a field day. The other problem is our line speed- if we hang back and wait for them they will roll though us just like the Raiders have done in the past.

Generally, the games we win are the games that the opposition play at our pace, get into the grind with us - but as soon as they step it up and get a roll on with quick ptbs we are in all sorts. If they click with their timing in attack (sometimes they don’t), I think they will be too strong for us.

• Spot on tigersSJ

• @:

Hopefully they have trouble getting up for this game against us after winning 9 or 10 in a row. The problem I see is the speed that they play the game at - it is something that gets us every time. We don’t win the wrestle and are too slow to get up and get to marker - if we do that Cook will have a field day. The other problem is our line speed- if we hang back and wait for them they will roll though us just like the Raiders have done in the past.

Generally, the games we win are the games that the opposition play at our pace, get into the grind with us - but as soon as they step it up and get a roll on with quick ptbs we are in all sorts. If they click with their timing in attack (sometimes they don’t), I think they will be too strong for us.

Spot on, we can’t handle teams that Roll over the advantage line just playing tight through the middle.
    And having Cook go every
    time there’s one marker is just going to tear us to pieces.
    I just can’t see us controlling the speed of the ruck and once we lose it look out.

• @:

@:

I hope I’m wrong, but I can’t see us getting even close to them
    Especially with Lawrence.
    Our mostly pillow forwards will have to improve a lot or they’ll be run over

One could say our pillow forward pack improved a lot against an all out rep forward pack last week

Vaughan - NSW
    Mcinnes - Knocking on the door of NSW
    Graham - England
    Frizzell - NSW
    Sims - NSW
    De Belin - NSW

Yet you give us no chance against souffs?

Nullify their forward pack including Cook and I give us a huge chance. The rest of their team don’t really fear me

Yep I did give us no chance against Souths, and that’s what I thought,
    I did say that I hoped I was wrong, which I was, so I’m wrapped in the win, couldn’t be happier.

Recent Topics