RHYSE MARTIN

Reports saying Bulldogs under salary cap pressure to retain Martin who is off bottom dollar contract this year goal kicking free running second rower hope we make an offer

Him or Jayden Su’a from the broncs would be nice

How can the Bulldogs still be under cap pressure? I cant see where 7 million of there cap is going, never mind 10.

He is good, (excellent goalkicker), but even the Dogs fans are saying he is not as great as people say. Would put in a good offer but not a great offer.

@:

How can the Bulldogs still be under cap pressure? I cant see where 7 million of there cap is going, never mind 10.

He is good, (excellent goalkicker), but even the Dogs fans are saying he is not as great as people say. Would put in a good offer but not a great offer.

You underestimate Dessie.

Him, Jayden Su’a or TPJ and I am a happy man.

Sooking about the salary cap is the new black, All rubbish teams do it to buy some patience from their fans

Apparently agreed to terms with WTs

@:

Orly?
That was quick

He’s 25! Talk about a late bloomer.

@:

He’s 25! Talk about a late bloomer.

True but i would much rather have a player who is 25 than one signing when he is 30

@:

either you are in the know or you are just saying this as a troller. I can’t tell which one. ❓

@:

@:

either you are in the know or you are just saying this as a troller. I can’t tell which one. ❓

Either way it means 50 more pages, something to keep us busy

@:

@:

@:

Either way it means 50 more pages, something to keep us busy

The impatient people will be wanting it announced within the next day. :roll :roll

If its true now go after Jack Hetherington from Penriff

The Bulldogs are certainly the family club ……

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.