Referees....

• ForumSupporter

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Chris Butler
    Sideline Officials: Liam Kennedy, Nick Morel
    Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

:bash

• Cecchin is the best ref in the comp.

• Refs been directed to penalise players slowing the play this weekend.
    How timely - expect a penalty -a- thon again on Saturday.

• I’ll get you Butler…muurrrhhh

• Who cares ?

• Banned

@:

Who cares ?

Farah could easily have been penalised 3 times in last game for holding down - the other side were screaming Black, White and Gold murder. I hope Robbie is passed on the message.

• @:

Cecchin is the best ref in the comp.

Problem with him is he is a puppet for the NRL.Makes sure all the NRL’s puppet teams always win.Roosters at Allianz never lose with Cecchin something like 15-0.Also will always favour a Melbourne or Brisbane in front of the poor cousins like us,parra etc.All the refs are the same he is just more noticeable with his lovechild ways for the roosters.Guess its just around the corner from his favorite haunt. Oxford St. :slight_smile:

• @:

@:

Problem with him is he is a puppet for the NRL.Makes sure all the NRL’s puppet teams always win.Roosters at Allianz never lose with Cecchin something like 15-0.Also will always favour a Melbourne or Brisbane in front of the poor cousins like us,parra etc.All the refs are the same he is just more noticeable with his lovechild ways for the roosters.Guess its just around the corner from his favorite haunt. Oxford St. :slight_smile:

Bit harsh on Cecchin there. Not sure why his sexuality has to be brought into it. Ive always found him a fair and balanced ref.

• @:

@:

@:

Bit harsh on Cecchin there. Not sure why his sexuality has to be brought into it. Ive always found him a fair and balanced ref.

I’ts a joke don’t get all snowflakey. 😆 He comes across as fair and balanced just like a manager playing politics in an office but you can rest assure if there is a minute to go in the grand final and Easts are playing Wests tigers and there is a line ball forward pass try to decide the game it will go the roosters way 100 times out of 100.You know the problem with 50-50 calls always going the way of the NRL’s golden children?

try flipping a coin and getting heads 100 times straight it will never happen.However week in week out in the NRL The teams with the boardroom powers will always get the call.

• Luke Patten still has that job?
    He is useless.
    Maybe get a guy who isn’t cock-eyed and we’ll see better decisions.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

I’ts a joke don’t get all snowflakey. 😆 He comes across as fair and balanced just like a manager playing politics in an office but you can rest assure if there is a minute to go in the grand final and Easts are playing Wests tigers and there is a line ball forward pass try to decide the game it will go the roosters way 100 times out of 100.You know the problem with 50-50 calls always going the way of the NRL’s golden children?

try flipping a coin and getting heads 100 times straight it will never happen.However week in week out in the NRL The teams with the boardroom powers will always get the call.

I’ve seen him be balance to all teams and not seen him be bias to any one club. But carry on with your tin foil hat theories and witty ‘jokes’

• @:

@:

@:

@:

I’ve seen him be balance to all teams and not seen him be bias to any one club. But carry on with your tin foil hat theories and witty ‘jokes’

So he’s a snowflake for not liking your gay joke? We all make jokes that fall flat, but to call people out for not finding them funny is weak.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

So he’s a snowflake for not liking your gay joke? We all make jokes that fall flat, but to call people out for not finding them funny is weak.

Which is exactly what your now doing.The irony.But back on topic I would give Cecchin a 7 out of 10.I would give Perenara an 8 out of 10.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Nothing tin foil about the 15-0 win at all cost refereeing Easts have received when playing under Cecchin at Allianz.Also nothing wrong with my jokes just your two year old temper tantrum reaction pal.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Nothing tin foil about the 15-0 win at all cost refereeing Easts have received when playing under Cecchin at Allianz.Also nothing wrong with my jokes just your two year old temper tantrum reaction pal.

Recent Topics