2. Sue
    1. Thompson

• @:

3. Marsters
    2. Sue
    1. Thompson

x2

• @:

Also I’ve been critics of packerlino for a while but I really think they earned their dough. The whole forward pack did

Packelino have different roles to what we are used to as props, and a little unconventional - packer in particular draws defence and gets quick play the balls, he was a big factor in the first try. Matulino seems more defensively focused in his role. They both control the ruck really well.

We aren’t going to see high meterage from either, but tonight was a great example as to why that doesn’t matter and why it’s seems like they are not directed by the coach to play that way.

• Banned

3 - Sue (Sorry Marty, we just found our hard running 100miles an hour power forward)

2 - Marsters : keep running those lines you big man.

1 - MCK : I think the beast is growing on him

• 3- Matulino (he was awesome tonight. Big minutes and his defence was awesome)
    2-Chee-Kam ( wasn’t sure if he could step up in the absence of Laurence but he was tough both in defence and attack)
    1- Brooks - great control of the game not really over playing his hand. Great defence also.

Masters and Sue were great although Masters did offer 2 very ordinary hospital passes in the first half both to Benji and Robbie.

So much better having Mybe at the back also. Just much more confident with him back there although would like he to be more involved in attack but that will come. Also thought Luke Gardner played great until his head knock…great tackle technique and had good post meters in attack.

• I didn’t see the game but reading through this thread it seems like Brooks, Marsters and Thompson are the consensus, with Sue the pick of the forwards.

• 3 Thompson
    2 Benji
    1 Chee Kam

Toughest one to do all year. Marsters/Naiqama/Garner/Sue/Farah/Taylor/Nofo/Matulino/Brooks all deserve mention.

• @:

@:

3. Brooks
    2. Marsters
    1 Thompson

x2

X3

• @:

@:

3…Brooks
    2…MCK
    3…Sue

but everyone deserved a point, there were no duds tonight

Not for us.
    Critchon was a dud of the highest calibre tho.

Sammy B also should be on notice for that garbage he pulled all night…
    He should be targeted every game from here on out and reminded this is footy not death match.

Its Rugby League.Guy was a beast tonight trying to single handedly get his team back in the game.Played brutal but wasn’t much illegality involved.

• @:

3 Brooks
    2 Marsters
    1. Chee-Kam

Honourable Mentions- Farah,Thompson, Nofoaluma, Matualino, Marshall, Taylor, Eisenhuth, Sue, Mbye, Aloiai, Twal, Garner, Packer, Naiqama…

Naughty Cnr…Checcin- Burghi can I have a penalty please…sure can Sam…

Have to agree with your top three Geo and, also, what was that ridiculous appeal and upholding of penalty involving Burgess about?

• Mbye scored his debut try for the Tigers and is killing it as our full back.

• @:

@:

3. Marsters
    2. Sue
    1. Thompson

x2

X3

• The whole team 10 out 10 not a bad player on the field.Best wests tigers effort in a long time.

• On the radio eiso got two points. Not sure how???!!!

• @:

@:

Also I’ve been critics of packerlino for a while but I really think they earned their dough. The whole forward pack did

Packelino have different roles to what we are used to as props, and a little unconventional - packer in particular draws defence and gets quick play the balls, he was a big factor in the first try. Matulino seems more defensively focused in his role. They both control the ruck really well.

We aren’t going to see high meterage from either, but tonight was a great example as to why that doesn’t matter and why it’s seems like they are not directed by the coach to play that way.

Spot on

Recent Topics