Twal

• Something is up with young Alex I think. Dropped last week, and left on the bench till the 50 minute mark tonight. Only came on when ET went for a HIA. Idk seems a bit suss.

• I think they were saving him for that last stint for a reason.

Nothing fishy… Never know tho.

• Whilst he seems to have been going well and I thought so too, looking back, he is often the common denominator of the periods in which WT have lost matches.

The general difference of those appearances, compared with the middle periods when he was paired with Mats, or the last couple of weeks from Suaso is glaring on my recollection.

• @:

Something is up with young Alex I think. Dropped last week, and left on the bench till the 50 minute mark tonight. Only came on when ET went for a HIA. Idk seems a bit suss.

We ran out of legs last week and nearly lost it in the end. Was just a tactical move to keep him fresh for the back end of the game.

• ForumSupporter

I would say the HIA’s had more of an impact on the interchanges tonight…

Chee-Kam going off early resulting in Garner coming on early would have changed the Garner himself replaced by Aloiai…

Wouldn’t read much into it…Twal did his job…

• Yep interchanges were all over the place tonight. What did we have 4 HIAs? Can’t keep to a plan with that going on.

• Anyone has any goss on why he was dropped last week. It could not be form, he has been strong all year

• @:

Anyone has any goss on why he was dropped last week. It could not be form, he has been strong all year

Who knows.He has been good.Hopefully his attitude off the field is mirroring his on field attitude.

• @:

Chee-Kam going off early resulting in Garner coming on early would have changed the Garner himself replaced by Aloiai…

Geo could be right

Someone must have told him the answer

• Was a bit confused by him still on the bench but as others have mentioned, the planned interchanges went out the widow with all the guys going for hia’s.

• I reckon another few kilos on his frame over the off season will see Alex provide a lot more impact. Good solid player though.

• Lets hope not…
    Lets hope its BAU from next game

• @:

Anyone has any goss on why he was dropped last week. It could not be form, he has been strong all year

No inside goss at all but a suggestion that he has played mostly off the bench and to get full match fitness and also to freshen him up (many forget it is his first full year in the NRL in a very demanding position) he played a full ISP game.

• @:

Didn’t stop Chee-Kam from getting over 100 meters.

• @:

@:

Didn’t stop Chee-Kam from getting over 100 meters.

He went well, but the break helped him produce at a high level. It looked like we milked that HIA interchange, with a rather sprightly looking MCK not wanting a bar of it.

Recent Topics