Hit on George Burgess

I enjoyed Luke Brooks hit on Gagai more…

Amazing… Thought it was Ben but it was mostly ET.

it was mainly ben lol et was being pushed back you can see it in his leg and matulino just wacked him, et helped but tryna stop that Burgess’ guys legs.

@:

That was certainly a more telling tackle.

I enjoyed our defence as a whole tonight

One tackle doesn’t win footy games

Was a great hit. Pulled off some great tackles tonight. We really aimed up.

@:

As Braith would say “Lukes Brook”

@:

Amazing… Thought it was Ben but it was mostly ET.

Nah, it was Mats that stopped him in his tracks, just as he did on a number of other occasions tonight. That said, Elijah iced the cake.

@:

I enjoyed our defence as a whole tonight

One tackle doesn’t win footy games

Agreed one hit wonders and miracle plays as opposed to measured structural one percenter perfect football has doggd this club for far too long.

@:

it was mainly ben lol et was being pushed back you can see it in his leg and matulino just wacked him, et helped but tryna stop that Burgess’ guys legs.

ET being pushed back tells me hes had more impact and responsbility for the hit…that and him being directly in front on GB with Mats more to the side…great hit

@:

Is he the best defensive halfback in the game now? His commitment to that part of his game is outstanding.

@:

@:

ET being pushed back tells me hes had more impact and responsbility for the hit…that and him being directly in front on GB with Mats more to the side…great hit

Saw it the same way tbh

Matulino was definitely second banana in that tackle. Taylor just took Burgess’s legs from under him front on.

For sure, it was Taylor’s tackle. It was a real pile driver,reminiscent of ‘The Axe’, Trevor Gilmeister…… Great to see Tom Burgess dumped on his arse!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.