Surprise of the night

• For me the surprise of the night was Thompson’t intercept try and the fact that Gagai couldn’t run him down. Gagai is no slouch but little Thommo showed a clean pair of heels to keep him at bay.

• @:

For me the surprise of the night was Thompson’t intercept try and the fact that Gagai couldn’t run him down. Gagai is no slouch but little Thommo showed a clean pair of heels to keep him at bay.

Same with me.
    Watching live I thought Gagai would run him down easily.
    Got a lot more toe than I thought .

• Thought the same… Was a nice surprise

Very disappointed we let them score one

• Yep looked little they would get him for sure. Good game sense to jink in a little just as he was getting to him.

• Yes, he showed surprising pace over the distance and the late change in direction helped. I think these long range sprint and chases are interesting in that they don’t necessarily reflect the true quickest runner. What I’m saying is that freshness, desire and self belief are all factors in deciding the winners in these foot races.

• @:

Yep looked little they would get him for sure. Good game sense to jink in a little just as he was getting to him.

Yeah he held his speed well and his Crazy Ivan was timed well

• Only conceding one try surprised me

When we got to 22-0 I said to the young fella at least we will still win 22-12 or 22-16

Especially when Farah went off

• I only gotta think about we
    may possibly hold A team to 0 and then they usually score a cpl

• Hes a smart footy player (showed that again tonight) with good toe

• Was very surprised as well, I thought for sure that Gagai was gonna catch him, but that little jink he pulled off was gold.

• ForumSupporter

Who needs speed when you have a Thommo…

• @:

I only gotta think about we
    may possibly hold A team to 0 and then they usually score a cpl

I think it was probably 20,000 ‘collective minds’ thinking the same thing Ink.

• I’m most surprised the NRL FINALLY put a bloody microphone in the journo’s section of the pressers!!!

• Energizer bunny. Like the above, I thought he’d get run down but nup. I enjoyed watching that.
    Re keeping the rabbits to 0, my kids didn’t watch the game but checked up on the score from time to time. I announced the final score, my sons immediate reaction was, What we let them score a try?

• Corey has been outstanding for the Tigers this year

Recent Topics