LEAGUE UNLIMITED

• I sometimes checkout these forums. Seem a bit dead of late.

Noticed some cross over posters like Ink… Anyone else post there?

Also saw on the wests Tigers one they seem to have some dislike for us over here. What’s the beef? Not sure of the history and whatnot…

Any stories?

• I’m not a poster but I have lurked a few times. One of the highlights was not long after Alien defected to Souths, he started a WT’s bashing thread and got hammered. Hammered so much he created a fake account to back himself up.

• @:

I’m not a poster but I have lurked a few times. One of the highlights was not long after Alien defected to Souths, he started a WT’s bashing thread and got hammered. Hammered so much he created a fake account to back himself up.

😂
    The infamous Alien… I remember him. How’s he going these days?

I laugh at that gay dude ‘wittyfan’ that has an avatar of Mitch Moses and kept posting shirtless pics of him and saying he’s the next God of state of origin.

• Used to be a good site but very difficult to navigate these days, very slow.
    The “caption this” thread is witty and there used to be the cave with an amusing graphics thread on nrl topics.
    Most wtf rejects end up there
    Hi stroker

• It’s the go to place for pubic wig chat…

• @:

It’s the go to place for pubic wig chat…

😂… Got a warning for using that word over here 😢

• @:

I sometimes checkout these forums. Seem a bit dead of late.

Noticed some cross over posters like Ink… Anyone else post there?

Also saw on the wests Tigers one they seem to have some dislike for us over here. What’s the beef? Not sure of the history and whatnot…

Any stories?

Can only guess a few that have been banned have their knickers in a knot

• I checked it out a few years ago. Haven’t been back.

• I go over occassionly, sometimes post, can get away with a lot more over there

• Been there twice, the second time was during the woods and teddy drama last year, after Marina Go and Woods had a hug in the changeroom. Our mate who likes to go fishing instead of watching the tigers posted a truly disgusting comment about the two of them. Confirmed for me that morons like that can stay there, and this place is infinitely better off for its string moderation.

I know those who visit both forums will bring the good oil to us if something happens that I’d be interested in regarding WT, so I have no incentive to go back.

• I look at the site about once a day and posted there a few times but havent done so for a few years.
    Alien was a disgrace on here and is equally as bad there he changes names fairly frequently.He lives in a world all of his own

• @:

Alien was a disgrace on here and is equally as bad there he changes names fairly frequently.He lives in a world all of his own

Unsurprising given he generates his own gravitational forces…

• Banned

Used to post there quite frequently, been a member since 09

lots of banter between opposition fans & my all time favourite is the cult following of “lol@50uffs” (derived from south sydney getting beat 50-0 quite regularly back in the day)

Im sure that would’ve got given a work out last night after we beat them lol

• I check it out regularly and post there sometimes. Going back a few years ago, it was a really good forum, lots of very funny posters. Now day things seem to have dropped off, but there are a handful of dedicated Tigers posters who post good stuff

• @:

@:

It’s the go to place for pubic wig chat…

😂… Got a warning for using that word over here 😢

Which one of the nine?

:nerd:

Recent Topics